Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New type of Cut bait to use on Lake Ontario

Michelle has done a great job with the place sence she and brandy took it over if they don't have it they will get it for you and the best part is if you want them to send it to you they only charge what the Post office charges I had her mail me 15 nk 28 spoons and it only cost me $2.10.They said they don't charge any extra for shipping because you are buy stuff from them.Got to love it.

Erin

Has anyone tried the soft plastic imitation? I'd think if it gave off an attractive sent like the gulp seems to do the fish would hit it. May try a pack of them when I get out there. Naturally the real deal is best but if the soft plastic worked think of the ease of storing.

Spike

You know, I've looked pretty hard at the BTB (Better Than Bait) product that most shops carry out there. The shop owners claim people are doing well with it, but I haven't tried it myself. I'm thinking I should have used it last fall... but we were doing okay with just spoons, j-plugs and flasher/flies so I never bothered. Sure does seem like an easier thing to deal with though, don't it?? No stank from the bait you forgot to take out of the boat. LOL.

I'm going to try it this year and I'll report back. Then again I need to be successful first to give an accurate evaluation, lol.

Spike