(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sorry Big John

Salty
John, I'm sorry I ruffled your feathers. (no pun intended) You didn't do anything wrong. I was wrong to post as I did and I hope you will forgive me. You've been good to me in the past, and offered to take me on your boat when I was sick. We've fished together many times and your welcome on the Peggy "C" when you need a Winni fix.

Sincerely,
Salty

Thanks Dave, we had a recent miss-understanding and a little background that others don't know about. Not really a big deal, but perhaps I was a little quick with my response because of it. I should have said "Please" Zip it (only kidding) Thank you for being willing to let it go, if you can, so can I.

This is how all little problems should be solved, like adults.

Thanks,
Big John

I know John and Salty very well and this is just what I expected by two amazing, sincere and genuine stand up guy's!!! Glad to see you could work things out!!!

Lets Go Fishing!!!

Cool Water

Salty, I have to agree, it took a real MAN to step up to the plate like that. You are both great guys and I hate to see friction among the fishlakewinnie crew......Doc

Glad to see it was ironed out on both sides. Now I think you both need to go fishing together One brings the shrimp cocktail and the other brings the cocktail sauce LOL Can I come?????? LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Thanks John, Now let's get back to the business of catching fish.

Salty

Salty
Thanks John, Now let's get back to the business of catching fish.

Salty

Sounds like a plan.

Big John