Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Took Me a couple days but heres a sunday Sebago Report Ughhhhhhhh....

Headed to Sebago thinking we would have a great day like we had a few weeks ago. (Yeah Right LMAO) Rob says "I'm bringing a guy from work with us that wants to go, No problem love seeing new guys catching fish) Well if anyone has ever watched Charlie Brown and seen the guy with the black cloud over his head that they call "Bad Luck Sheprock" Well that was this guy (at least thats what we nicknamed him LMAO) Didn't get skunked (though close enough) only managed one small salmon on the leadcore(Me LOL) and about 5 misses on the riggers (yup bad luck sheprock LMAO) What a day from H_LL if it could go wrong it did go wrong. Scattered showers ended up being torential downpours, Windshield wipers quit on the tubb making navigation almost impossible UGhhhhhhhhh, caught a tree on the rigger (yes no bull a tree that must've been almost 12' long) which in turn threw the cable out of the wheel that holds it and around the shaft about god knows how many times (finally managed to get the cable back where it goes after 45 minutes "yeah I know would've been quicker to cut it LOL but when your cheap like me you do what you have to LOL), I no sooner get that rigger fixed and bad luck sheprock forgets to call out the depth and hangs the other rigger ball on the bottom, This was all before 10:00 a.m. Ughhhhhhhh I'm about ready to throw B.L.S overboard at this point ROFLMAO, as I'm working on this rigger trying not to lose everything, my blades on the other rigger wrap around the kicker motor prop. O.K. Rob I've had enough of this BullSh_T lets call it a day and get the He_L out of here before anything else happens. Manage to get back to shore without sinking LMAO back the truck up load the boat, pull the boat out of the water, shut the truck off to strap the boat down, get that all done go to start the truck Click........ Click.......... Click........ This Suc_S !!!!!!!!!!after 45 minutes finally get the truck going and on our way home. We were on the water at 5:15a.m. and off the water at 10:00a.m. earliest we have quit in probably 6 years. What a miserable day from H_LL. When Bad Luck Sheprock asked if he could come again next weekend, I told Rob I'm staying home ROFLMAO or going on someone elses boat and taking all of my fishing poles off of his boat ROFLAMO. Only good thing was At least I kept the SKUNK off of the boat LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave Who hopes that is the only bad day for the rest of the season LMAO

Re: Took Me a couple days but heres a sunday Sebago Report Ughhhhhhhh....

sounds like my 2 trips to sebago this year one time could not do nothing wrong and the next time was almost the same as yours, did like the lake though where do you put in when you go we put in at the state park on the north west side is trhere any other public ramps?

Re: Took Me a couple days but heres a sunday Sebago Report Ughhhhhhhh....

Have never launched at the state park (but have heard it's a nice launch) there is a launch at Nasons Beach (no dock though) and the launch we use is in the town of Raymond, That is a nice launch also but it is shallow and at the end of the season when they drop the water it's almost impossible to launch out of there Ughhhhh wish they wouldn't do it but it happens Take Care God Bless LOL Dave