Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday

Hey LOL Dave, I got a bet on you for Monday, lol.

I saw you Doctor Chen last Thursday, we made a tentative plan for my shoulder.

Big John

Re: Monday

And what was the bet? If it was me not being able to go? Yup you guessed right, I totally forgot about physical therapy on mon at 9a.m. If it was about donkeying a fish, I haven't touched a drag since that day aboard the barge, and if I have it was to loosen it LOL Send me an email!!!!!!! Dr. Chan is my doctors partner He is also a great doc and I have heard nothing but good things about him. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Re: Monday

LOL Dave
And what was the bet? If it was me not being able to go? Yup you guessed right, I totally forgot about physical therapy on mon at 9a.m. If it was about donkeying a fish, I haven't touched a drag since that day aboard the barge, and if I have it was to loosen it LOL Send me an email!!!!!!! Dr. Chan is my doctors partner He is also a great doc and I have heard nothing but good things about him. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

You guessed it, whether or not you could go, guess I won. Better be carefull Dave, there's a book out on you, lol.

He seemed like a good guy His assisitant was some looker, wow, I'll be going back, lol) he had some ideas my other orthopedic guy did not mention and they worked, I'm sleeping better, have to go back in 6 weeks.

Big John