Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squam Lake Report with Pictures

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They do give a good fight and challenge your gear and technique, well worth the time that one has to put in to get one of those big one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gus
Photobucket

I saw your boat, I inventory every new boat to the lake, lol.

We did OK, caught several nice ones, no real big boys last weekend though. It was a hard day as usual, I know a few real good guys that were "Squamed" that day, so if you got two you did quite well. I don't know how to put up photos and have kind of toned down my reports if any at all this year. Now that the bragging board is working again, I might send in some nice 2009 fish photos.

Did you see the weird stuff in the top 20 feet of water ???? Floydo is going to put a photo of it here to see if anyone can figure it out. He might put up a few fish photos from Saturday that I sent him ????

All our fish were DEEP, 42 to 52 feet, one at 32, most at 48 and all on hardware, DB's actually and we only caught fish in that one area, we hadn't fished there in a while so we tried it Saturday, it was decent.

My radio finally quit for good early, I mean DEAD, so even if you had a radio we couldn't talk, got a new one today.

Squam has been VERY SLOW so far this season, but good things come to those that wait, you have to put your time in on Squam and be carefull at the same time, but no pain, no gain.

Big John

Sure are two beautiful salmon. Did you let your 5.5# go in the river.....it kinda looks like that is where you are at in the photo.

Glad you had some sucess on Squam and didn't get "Squamed" as many have on that lake.

Roger-

Fihed that part of Squam saturday AM and got 'Squamed".
Got a nice salmon monday night.

Is that the same fish in both pictures?

Louis

Two different fish. One was a little bigger than the other but both were big. We did let the fish go in the river after the photos. We were going to bring it back out to the lake but the water temp in the river was actually a bit cooler than the lake so we thought he would be ok.