Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
first time fishing LCI 2009

I had a great time fishing the LCI with Pat colby on thr roof rafta and teaming up with Alan Nute as well as wayne on the team side. I had no clue where to fish or what type of lures are favorite so Pat and I just went on what we felt should work Alan helped us along as well. Pat found the golden ticket of lures to use as he out fished me by a long shot which is easy to do anyways. Alan caried us to the top spot with his big big salmon and laker which were caught the same day. After the salmon was cought our marching orders were get a big laker between above 11 Lbs on the team side and we have a great chance of winning the team division cold water and I am proud to say Alan stepped up agian and wacked a beauty. I am very lucky to fish with some great guys from friday to monday Pat, alan, frank, wayne, and another group of guys I really never spoke to much. I will tell you there is no shortness of bait in this body of water as well as fat fish. Now that pat and I fished this lake we now know a few more things like locations luers and techneques. I will share any info with what Pat and I found on trial and error if you send me an e-mail I will not hide a thing from anyone on what did work for us. Hope you enjoy the slide show if it comes thru.

C.C.

Re: first time fishing LCI 2009

Great report and slide show. So happy for the Roof Rafta team win and AJ's winning catches. Nice to see Slipknot and Roland making the winners list as well. Job well done guys. New Hampshire has the best landlocked salmon anglers for sure.

All these Lake Champlain posts make me want to head up there. Nice pictures guys and nice fish. Thanks for sharing!

All I want to know is what did Pat get that huge yellow perch on.

Seriously, out of 5000+ anglers, I'm guessing we maybe had a dozen or so from the Winni crew, great job guys and gal.

I will be wanting some info as we plan to hit it like early October, right after we wrap it up here, why don't you guys plan on it too, we can have an offsite Winni Derby, lol.

Big John

John Sampson
All I want to know is what did Pat get that huge yellow perch on.

Seriously, out of 5000+ anglers, I'm guessing we maybe had a dozen or so from the Winni crew, great job guys and gal.

I will be wanting some info as we plan to hit it like early October, right after we wrap it up here, why don't you guys plan on it too, we can have an offsite Winni Derby, lol.

Big John

That yellow was down 65 ft or something like that and popped the rod then left smelt on the deck. Go figure, we had a good laugh about it but good things came after that hook up!!

Great report and pics....good job as well!