Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LCI result in

Congratulations to Alan on the Monster Salmon, and the Roof Rafta Team 1st place finish. Also to Craig, John, and Steven on all placing. Adrien should of placed with that incredible brown.
Things started off slow then we got a call and our teammate had boated a monster Lake Trout (14.87) Then to add points I registered a 9.50 Lake Trout. We kept fishing and later our teammate called to say they registered a Lake Trout at 10.45. Sunday we could not get any fish over ten pounds. Monday was windy and rough. We caught 14 fish all except two were 8 to 10lbs. The last one Lena registered was 32 inches but only weighed in at 10.56 lbs. This was still good enough to keep our second place team finish for Team M&M. Throughout the weekend, we caught approximately 50 Lake Trout with 5 being over ten lbs, many over 8lbs and wish some would have been fatter. Another friend of ours ended up winning the Plattsburg port prize. Incredible result from many people we know. Lets do it again next year. Good luck if you go out. Roland

Re: LCI result in

Great derby report Roland and on your second place Team finish. I was not aware that you were Team M and M so I apologize for not mentioning your team in my other post. I too hope to fish that Derby some day when I retire which can’t come soon enough.

Congratulations to everyone from this site that did so well in the LCI. We are truly among some of the best fishermen and fisherwomen in the sport. There isn't a single one of these winners that wouldn't give you tips on how to catch the big ones. Congratulations to a great bunch of anglers.

Great job to all you guys and girls.
Sounds like fun..great lake to fish!