Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Champlain sunday with pics and vids

Went up to the awards sat night for the lci, wanted to stay the whole time to cheer for AJ but it just was too long especially with the fire alarm in the middle, we stayed a couple houirs but then had to go to bed to rest up for fishing the next day.

Headed out in the morning of a super nice day, cloudy warm and flat calm. Went to one of my HOT SPOTS and it was COLD!!!!!! we circled looking for bait and fish for a couple hours and were getting blanked only a couple lakers in the forst couple hours.

We started trolling up the ledge and started hitting some scattered fish, a great brown and some nice salmon and lakers. we hit the area a couple times but didn't really slam them, maybe had 10 more fish.

Fired up the E-TEC and ran north about 8 miles. to my other HOT SPOT and it was medium-well we started hitting fish within seconds of the first rod going in and we had a steady pick hitting about 20 more fish in about 3 hours.

It was getting to be time to head home about 1:30 so we started trolling south over my least favorite spot on the lake, hit it about 1 and what do you know all the bait was there and fish stacked over it like flippin christmas, we started hitting constant fish, 1 hit snapped the line before anybody could get to the rod. we got about 20 fish in 1 hour, it was madness nice big 4 pound salmon and big stinky lakers, even had a double on the same rod.

Ended the day with at least 40 most likely 50 fish.

FIND THE BAIT AND FIND THE FISH!!!

Here's what we kept, look at the Salmon and brown on the right, WOW FATTIES!
John Craig Scott 6-28-09 Champ

Tried to get some more good videos but the fishing got so crazy good we forgot.

Re: Champlain sunday with pics and vids

NICE! I think I need to make a trip!
Setup looks slick! That boat really gets me goin!

-Kool-Aid

Awesome!!!!!! I'm hitting that lake soon!

Salty

It was an amazing day of fishing and I had a great time with Adrien, Craig and Mr. Lavoie. I cant wait to do it again! I never thought I would be TIRED from Salmon and Laker fishing with all my expierence being on Lake Winni I just never assumed you would get tired from reeling in fish. I now know that its definetly possible!

Call me any time Adrien!
-Scott