(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tue Fishing

CaptSpike
Second vid, at 55 sec left you pan over to the port rigger. It looks like it was released! Was it?

Spike

Spike, that rigger was being used in Bottom Track mode, at times when the bottom rises the line is slack, when it starts bouncing then excitement sets in. Some additional pics of what the bottom looks like some of the time.

Squam6-30-09b

Squam6-30-09a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gus
Photobucket

Yes. It was released.
Gus was very kind not to give you the high lite of the day. Thank God there was no video of the event. At about 4:50 am I went for a dip in the lake. While attempting to board, the boat went one way and I went the other! I went in over my head, came up and grabbed the dock. Couldn't pull myself up so followed the dock back until I could stand up. Gus asked me if I wanted to go home but I wanted to fish. He had a towel, so I strip down, dry off, and put on a dry sweat shirt and full rain gear. (I felt like a "streaker" but did not have those tendancies.)(the water was cold. lol) I survived but I don't think my cell phone did!

Salty

Man, there must have been 5 pounds of belly button lint floating around that dock! Good report guys. I always hold my breath as I watch you guys net a fish in these videos. You guys are getting a little better at it. Good report. Couldn't figure out what area you were fishing but those were some nice bows. I assume it was Winni. Also, thanks for showing the flys.

Guess I didn't read Capt. Spike's guestion very well. Thought he was asking if the fish was released.

Salty

ROFLMAO, Salty went swimming??????? Don't feel bad buddy been there down that LOL except I did it in 39 degree water Brrrrrrr....... Bet your water was just a shad warmer LOL Take Care God Bless and Good Job RFP'S LOL Dave

You guy's crack me up.Good job all the way around including getting Salty dry so he could operate the camera (LOL) polebreaker

See what happens when I'm not there to watch out for you.
Cal

Nice bows guys. Sorry I couldn't make it a "Fearsome Foursome".
Cal

I'll bet none of the other guys laughed at all right??????? ROFLMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave P.S. is that why they had you running the camera? cause they were afraid you'd fall in again? LMAO

Great Bows, guys!
Gus, what was your temp probe reading at 6', at 4:50 a.m.? Way to tough it out Salty. You are a real fisherMAN!
Richard