Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bragging Board / John Sampson

Hello all, As most of you know I have moved into my own place so I now have a new ISP! For some reason it is not letting me publish the updates! I will figure this out asap! John please send all of your pics to salmonitis@metrocast.net asap! I will get them up as well but for some reason they only went to my phone and are now gone! Sorry! Trav if you have them can you please forward them to me? Thanks

Re: Bragging Board / John Sampson

Salmonitis
Hello all, As most of you know I have moved into my own place so I now have a new ISP! For some reason it is not letting me publish the updates! I will figure this out asap! John please send all of your pics to salmonitis@metrocast.net asap! I will get them up as well but for some reason they only went to my phone and are now gone! Sorry! Trav if you have them can you please forward them to me? Thanks

Heading north today but I will try to get em off to you before I head out. There are quite a few, all w/captions. I didn't want to overwhelm you with a bunch as I've been holding off, but since you asked I'll send em all.

All are from ths spring to date, maybe you can spread em out a little ???

Big John

Re: Bragging Board / John Sampson

Photos sent, just noticed 1 or 2 might be duplicates, sunrise shot for one.

Let me know if you got em OK, I might have to send em a few at a time allthough I did re-=size them smaller.

I'm leaving at 12:00

Big John