Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
back from Sebago w/pics

Back from our family vacation on Sebago. I was able to fish Sunday to Thursday morning from 5:30 to about 9 am and Weds night 6- 8pm
Caught plenty of fish with tuesday and weds the most productive days. I would say that the lakers out numbered the salmon 2-1 with the largest laker 22" about 3.5 lbs and the largest salmon was 23" and about 3.5lbs (thin).
Fish were caught from 32'- 45'
Fished with my kids on Weds and my friend Nick came up for thursday. Weather was not that great we left a day early because of the rain.

Was trolling tuesday morning at 32' over 100' of water when my rigger started shaking but the line did not release, brought it up to see why and the Dave Davies lake troll that I have attached to the fish shaped down rigger ball was broken off at the plastic rudder!!!!! Hope it wasn't a huge pike that attacked the rigger wieght and some how got tangled up in the lake troll, maybe a big laker????? Was strange to see that rigger rattle like that!!!

What destoyed the lake troll?

Lauren's eel
Laurens eel

Added 2 digi-trolls downriggers to the setup!

Photobucket

Re: back from Sebago w/pics

ilucas,

Glad to see that you are sharing you love of fishing with you daughter and son. Fishing partners for life.

I couldn't believe all the boat traffic on the lake. It's maddness up there. Ha, Ha.

Roger-

Awesome! Looks like you all had a great time!

Good videos and pics!

-Kool-Aid

Thanks for sharing, looks like you had a great time despite the weather.

Charlie

Great post Mike. My guess on the lake troll is you hit a submerged log on its way to the bottom. I hit one (I think) in Moosehead and lost my fish ball and vertical flashers.

Eric

Sweet!!!!!!! did you catch that eel on sebago? Didn't even know they were in there? Take Care God Bless LOL dave

LOL Dave
Sweet!!!!!!! did you catch that eel on sebago? Didn't even know they were in there? Take Care God Bless LOL dave

yes we left a worm and bobber over night, next morning he was on!

Awesome video of the kids catching and netting. They both look like vetrans on the the rods/reels. Great job guys and girls!
Also tell Lauren I am honored to have a lake trout in Sebago named after me!!!!LOL

Still Fishin
Awesome video of the kids catching and netting. They both look like vetrans on the the rods/reels. Great job guys and girls!
Also tell Lauren I am honored to have a lake trout in Sebago named after me!!!!LOL

Haha Bob, another Bob (Bunkee) called me and was wondering why she named him after him!!!!!!

haha