Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking For Boat Trailer

Best of luck Cal. Sounds like a great fishing boat. Hope you find a trailer fast so you can get it on the water.

Sounds like a sweet boat and the Mrs. will love the cuddy and you both will love the weather protection,can't wait to see it on the water.polebreaker

Can,t wait to take that "maiden" run.Right now I can,t do a thing cause it,s still in Burlington Vt. Be plenty to do when I do get it home cause its been sitting for three years shrink wraped. So I do expect some problems to have to work out, but the marina where it,s at is going to get the outboards up and running. See ya on the water. Cal P.

Yankee Native
Been used boat shopping lately, and today tripped the trigger on a Angler 22ft. walkaround cuddy without a trailer. Need a dual axel with brakes about 5,900 lbs. cap. in good condition. Oh, and the old Yankee Native is now for sale. 22ft. Prosport center console, 150 Merc. 9.9 kicker, bimini, downriggers, planner board masts, gps, finder, radio, etc. 370 hrs. on motor, and a EZ Loader dual axel trailer with brakes, $15,000 Great fishing boat, but the wife says its time to get rid of the p-bucket on deck and use a porti-poti in private. Will try to post a picture of it tomorrow. Thanx, Cal P.

Good luck with the new boat!!!!!! congrats

Yankee Native
Been used boat shopping lately, and today tripped the trigger on a Angler 22ft. walkaround cuddy without a trailer. Need a dual axel with brakes about 5,900 lbs. cap. in good condition. Oh, and the old Yankee Native is now for sale. 22ft. Prosport center console, 150 Merc. 9.9 kicker, bimini, downriggers, planner board masts, gps, finder, radio, etc. 370 hrs. on motor, and a EZ Loader dual axel trailer with brakes, $15,000 Great fishing boat, but the wife says its time to get rid of the p-bucket on deck and use a porti-poti in private. Will try to post a picture of it tomorrow. Thanx, Cal P.

Sounds like you pulled the trigger on the one you were telling me about, congrats and having your wife behind you (or being the prime motivator in this case) makes it even sweeter.

Let me know if you need any help deciding how to re-re-rig your new ride. As you kow we added lots of new stuff this year, some expensive, some reasonable, all well worth it.

I want a ride ASAP on the new rig. Can't wait to see it.

Big John

Big John