Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NH Moose Hunt of a Lifetime

Good Afternoon Fellow Fish Lake Winni Members,

As many of you know New Hampshrie Guide Services have teamed up with Travis to offer Guided Hunting trips across NH. Well this year we were selected by SCI and NH fish and Game to do the 2009 Hunt of a lifetime for a Child with a Critical illness. NH passed legislation making 2 permits per year available for this excellent cause. NHGS has donated the guide fee, lodging and meals for the hunt. We are now asking anyone who would like to donate to this great cause.. no amount is too small to help out future hunts and assit in the cost for travel and processing and gear for the individual. Due to the issues with anti hunters we are not permited to divulge the individuals name but we met him today and he is extreamly excited about the adventure. This truely is a hunt of a lifetime. You can check out hunt of a life time at www.huntofalifetime.org Anyone interested or wants more information please contact myself at 603-387-4626 or Travis at 603-455-0268 This hunt is going to be filmed by Ruger Outdoor adventures and hopefully will hit TV in 2010. Again anyone interested there is no minimum donation amount and I can't think of a better cause. Hope everyone is having a great summer! Enjoy the fishing
Jason New Hampshire Guide Services

Re: NH Moose Hunt of a Lifetime

Jason, I'll make a donation, but do I get a "reciept"

Who do I send it to and how do I get my "reciept".

Big John