Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kool-Aid For Sale

1997 Bayliner Trophy Fishing Boat

1997 Trophy 2002 walk around with a 1997 120 hp Force outboard and a 1999 Mercury 9.9 hp 2 stroke kicker (rebuilt in 2004). The kicker motor is mounted on a Panther Marine kicker bracket. It comes with the E-Z steer motor connection and a new 2009 Control King dual battery switch. This boat has a live well and two big fish boxes. A new 2008 Lowrance x-136 fishfinder and a 2006 Garmin 522C GPS with Winni and Champlain data are also included.

Last winter, I had a brand new bimini top and full enclosure custom made for the boat. Also included are two Scotty Pro-pack downriggers (one is the 1116 model and the other one is the 1106 model) both mounted on custom aluminum pedestals.

Also included in the sale is a Big John planer board mast and reels. The cabin sleeps two and the cushions have been recovered. The cabin has been kept very dry and clean. There is a portable toilet and table inside along with a lot of storage!

I have the boat on Craigslist and on Ebay as well.

-Cody
603-667-1651

Re: Kool-Aid For Sale Sold

Sold

Glad to hear that Cody.That was quick.Would like to see mine sold too. Cal P.

Ya, I am pleased! I actually had a friend looking for a center console about the same size as yours and I gave him your number but he ended up falling in love with a Whaler. Sorry!

-Cody

Cal
Send me an email with all the details on your boat - I tend to "get around" and may well run acorss a buyer on another web site or talking with a friend. I have a freind with a 17' alum who just went to Ontaqrio for the first time - he wants a bigger boat! Commission - A trip in the new boat FISHING!!!
Later
bill