Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: dead GPS module???

OK Big John, you convinced me. Now that was hard, wasn't it??? Tell AJ I'll be by Friday morning to pick it up.
Thanks again Big John
ROBBIE

Robbie
OK Big John, you convinced me. Now that was hard, wasn't it??? Tell AJ I'll be by Friday morning to pick it up.
Thanks again Big John
ROBBIE

OK, it's a 2000 I think, but is compatible with 3000., When I upgraded to my current unit they did not send me a new 3000 module, they told me my old 2000 (same as my spare) was fine to use. So when you get it, don't be alamred that it is not a 3000, it will work fine.

Big John

John Sampson
Robbie
Thanks again Big John
ROBBIE

OK, it's a 2000 I think, but is compatible with 3000., When I upgraded to my current unit they did not send me a new 3000 module, they told me my old 2000 (same as my spare) was fine to use. So when you get it, don't be alamred that it is not a 3000, it will work fine.

Big John

OK Robbie, now that I twisted your arm talked you into it, I figured I better call Lowrance and make sure I was right. I was right, however they sent me a red conversion cable with my new unit to make the 2000 work with it. Sooooo, I lied, it wont work, sorry about that bud.

Big John

OK big John---Now untwist my arm.
No problem John. Again, thanks a million.
ROBBIE

Robbie
OK big John---Now untwist my arm.
No problem John. Again, thanks a million.
ROBBIE

We tried, the wait for Lowrance wasn't too bad either, besides I had a few questions of my own.

Big John