Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lake O

That boy knows his fishing! You couldn't have booked a trip with a better guy on this end of the lake from what I hear. He's won quite a few tourneys out there. Have fun and watch every move he makes. You'll learn a ton!

Leaving for the Big O Saturday morning early with my brother polebreaker. Meeting up with my friend and co captain of the Reel Catch Mike G and good friend Jeff at Selkirk shores. Hope to get out on the water Saturday afternoon. Will be fishing with them thru Tuesday morning.

Will be meeting up with Yankee Native out there sunday? Cal is fishing with the polebreaker on Monday and then on the Reel Catch the rest of the week.

Can't wait to meet you Cal!

The Reel Catch claimed the 3rd place King salmon prize 3 yrs ago, looking to see if we can match or better that this year.

Hoping to catch the rest of the FLW group out on the water, I'll have my ears on.

Mike P

Good luck B-Man,you will be off the water before we get there.We took the charter service for about ten years before we bought a boat to take out there.If you pay attention and ask lots of questons you be all set for next year on your own.....make them earn their pay(LOL).polebreaker who is all packed and ready to travel saterday 6 am....YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO Lake O here we come.SCRRRRREEEEEEMMMMIIIINNNGGGG REELS. See you out there Yankee Native

Mike and Dave; See ya there sun. Can,t wait. Cal P.

We leave on the 30th fishing till the 3rd of sept. time to wash the salt off!!!!

C.C.

Good luck on your charter..........

We are also leaving at 0600 Saturday morning, plan on being on the water in the afternoon too.

Good luck to all, talk to you out there. have a safe trip.

667-7969

Lena and I are headed out Tuesday night, fishing Wednesday morning. Leave a couple of places on the board for us. Looks like there will be quite a crew up there next week. We will be in Oswego but can usally hear most radio conversation happening in Mexico. Good luck to all.

I usually like to swing down to Oswego a couple times during the week and fish in front of the stacks out to 200 ft. just for old time sake. I started my fishing on lake O. out of Oswego. I would hop along for the ride with a buddy with his boat right after work on a friday spend the weekend in front of the stacks and then drive home just in time for work on Monday morning :^)

Might see you down there, later in the week.

Mike P