Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last outing of the year for Winni

It was great to get out on the last day of the year.I was in Meredith bay with rods in the water by 7.00 am. We were trolling off of Weirs beach running 2 riggers and 2 lead core's. We picked up a 2 lb rainbow right off the bat on a white perch fly 5 colors out so I figured it was going to be a productive day. But it turned out the fishing was going to be slow for the day. I had the honor to be fishing around the RFP bunch. I was given the ok to fish in there spot for the day why they (Peggy C)went Bass fishing(LMAO) off of welch island only to be joined by them later in the day.I enjoyed there radio talk with each other.It sounds like they have a great time fishing around with every one.And told them I would love to join there group when I retire(LOL)the wind picked up and we ended up getting 3 more fish by the end of the day with a final tally of 2 lakers (1 was a fat 5 lb;s)1 rainbow and 1 salmon. All in all it was great to be out on the water and being around a great bunch of guys. I am already looking forward to next year.I also want to thanks Gus for all of his Tips and Knowledge of the lake.I learn alot from him every time we talk.

Erin