Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Turd gets liposuction

Got the turd back from the marina today(first trip)old smokie is gone and to be replaced in a couple of weeks with the new ETEC 90 hp and new hydralic steering to be installed also.The turds fat ass is going to be much lighter now.The 9.9 hp evinrude is also coming off and will be for sale...it is going to save me about 250 lbs and the hydrolic steering is going to allow me to cover the hole where the steering cable was that was allways under water...poor design that starcraft took care of on later model years by adding 6 inches to the transom.
For sale 1998 9.9 hp helm controlled 4 stroke purchased new off the show room floor spring of 2008,serviced and maintained by the same dealer and is now winterized for the year.used one day a week during the season and 1 week on lake Onterio 2 years now.Will also include the heavy duty garelick moter bracket ,controls ,gauges,and ez steer steering system.price to a board member is twelve hundred fifty dollers for everything.polebreaker

Re: Turd gets liposuction

You'll love the E TEC , I just winterized my E TEC motor in about 4 minutes counting climbing in the boat ! I just love mine .

Re: Turd gets liposuction

Yes,I believe you are right on that.My buddy has one on his boat and I was very impressed by how quiet it is and the fact that it has no 2 stroke smell was a bonus,plus the fact that it is lighter than a 4 stroke(which is what I need more than anything else) and has more b@#ls coming out of the hole sealed the deal.polebreaker