(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jeffries Ledge Frostbite Report.

Richard when will you ever learn?
Well at least we won't have to get your boat for you this time.
Cal

Cal P, thanks, my palm has a good size 3 corner tear where the barb came out. There is also a half moon shaped depression under the skin where the hook point slid side ways a few times in the heat of batttle.
It feels fine and I'm sure it will heal nicely.
Louis, the biggest pollack we caught yesterday were only 12 to 15 lbs. We caught bigger ones last month. We do know the cod season is over, where we were. They went back to grow some more.
White Cap, thanks for reminding me about moving my boat. I would like to thank Cal & Bud (Tinboat) Booth very much for helping me in a pinch. Bud was nice enough to let me keep my boat on his dock for a few days last month, while I was working on my trailer. The night before I went to pick up my boat, I ended up checking out (female) nurses for a few days in the hospital. Cal, Bud and my father (non boater) in law, volunteered to hook up, drive my boat and trailer to load at Libby Museum. Cal drove the boat on what he said was a very cold day! LOL They trailered it home. As others have said, they are typical of FLW.com folks and of course RFP's. Cal S, Re: learning, I am old enough to know better, but apparently a slow learner! And BTW, while my hand is healing, my boat does need to be washed and waxed before it is retired for (09) (HINT). LMAO!
Richard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard,
Another good day fishing the salt.
Sorry to hear of your mishap, you have 5 months to heal hand and pride. Ask Santa for a pair of wire clips and put them in your ditty bag.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gus
Photobucket

Hey Gus
The hand (with bandage) didn't stop me Mon. Why wait 5 months? Champ is waiting for us!!!!!!!!!! That goes for you also Mark. Pride is another story. Wire clips we had, small bolt cutters is what we needed. LOL!
Richard

OUUUCH !!!!!!
That's gota hurt! Sounds like another good day with the Capt.

Richard I sent you an email.
Mark