Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEW HIGH TOP

I'm thinking about having a hard top made for my smokercraft. I'm sick of my falling apart bimini, having to wrestle with it when bad weather comes in and so forth. I like the idea of a permanent cover then quickly putting up curtains. Any thoughts? Has anyone added this type of hardtop to their boat with a full windsheild? thanks.

Rick

Throbbin Rods
Barry - you going to send me a pi or do I have to drive by on my way to Winni lol.
Congrats on the top - you will never go back now. We will get together to fish some more this spring. New job promises les stress and more time off - yeehaw!!

Bill,

What new job ?????? Got a different job now ????

Big john

John
the CEO of a company I spoke with 2 years ago called and asked me to come in and speak with him for a couple hours. I wasn't really looking but I figured if he held onto my resume and contact infor for 2 years I ought to at least talk with him. He made it impossible for me to say no. As of Dec 2 I am no longer making the trek north every day.
How is the shoulder doing?
Throbbin Rods

where will you be now?BARRY

Throbbin Rods
John
the CEO of a company I spoke with 2 years ago called and asked me to come in and speak with him for a couple hours. I wasn't really looking but I figured if he held onto my resume and contact infor for 2 years I ought to at least talk with him. He made it impossible for me to say no. As of Dec 2 I am no longer making the trek north every day.
How is the shoulder doing?
Throbbin Rods

Great, he must see something in you he likes and needs, good for you.

Shoulder surgery was 10 days ago, turning the corner this weekend, shoulder doing real good so far, but I had trouble managing the meds.

Good luck, I hope it's a better commute.

Big John