Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Buck Down!!!

Nice to see a big boy like that down, congrates.

Travis nice buck anything over 200 is awsome love to see those BIG necks.The 200lb patch will look good next to the guide patch.I shot a 220lber 8 pointer about 7 years ago and what a day.Cut it all up and tried to eat it and it was TUFF the only thing I could eat was the back strap and ground up the rest. Deer was 5 1/2 years old and he was a mountain deer, the hoofs were all cracked from walking on rock and a gray face,I look at him every day on the wall,But remember the meat only last a year but bone and memorys last foever.Good luck this weekend to those still out there,Macs getting his deer this weekend he has put his time in. B-man PS razzle dazzles web site check out that salmon that F+G is holding headed there in june and I cannot wait.Its about the same size has the one AJ caught this year

I've found the key to not having tuff steaks is to ask the butcher to never cut the steaks more then a 1/2 inch thick. Have had some good bucks over the years between members of our group, and never had a tough one buy following this rule, Another good thing to do is to marinate the steaks overnight in the fridge AWESOME Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

nice buck trav... joe s..

Good job Trav there fun ain't they mine was only 209pounds this year.

Hey Cool Water, 2 inches of nice new fluffy white gold already on the ground up on my mountain LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave