Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G2 Jiggers

The folowing is parts of an e mail sent to me by Paul Dubriske, Cut2Spec--G2 Jiggers. With Pauls permission I'm posting the highlites here.

John and Russ,

I posted our new website this week getting ready for the 2010 season and offering the G2 rigger, the G2 Planer and the G2 Stacker. We are offering a special captain's package and a tournament package so if someone wants to get serious they can purchase at a good price, at least I think so but give me your feedback.

This new pricing allows us to sell wholesale and let the shops make some money.

We are busy getting inventory together for 2010 shipping and will have some to sell if anybody wants them for Christmas.

We have an ad in the NH Fishing digest (license regulation book) and will ad in Hawkeye and also on
the Fishlakewinni website maybe in a Maine pub as well.

Some of the changes we made for 2010 product include new bushing so the lever won't wear out, new clip that retains the spool (remember how yours broke) new knurled fastening system (no screws) and a new cam lever design.

We also converted all our systems to a new CADCam program; all the drawings are still not quite complete but this has improved fit and finish and will allow us to subcontract parts from precise drawings.

We will be offering interchangeable bodies for different jigging lengths, 4' and 6'. These bodies can be interchanged on the G2 or the stacker.

Actually we are calling all three products the G2's now-the weighted ball, the stacker and the planer.

We worked out a nice positive easy to use clamping
system to hold the G2 stacker to the downrigger cable.

My plan for new product testing this year will start with a variable pitch propeller

As you can imagine we are out straight getting parts and inventory ready.

Let me know what you think about the website www.cut2spec.com and I'll be talking with you soon.

Paul D.

Big John again:
Last summer we played with different length jig cables and different jig speeds without changing boat speed, so now Paul is offering those alternate choices, good move.

Well that's the scoop, straight from the man, get your order into Santa.

Big John

Re: G2 Jiggers

John do you have a web site?

Erin

Re: G2 Jiggers

erbyjoe
John do you have a web site?

Erin

Here is the web site link: www.cut2spec.com

Big John