Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ready for ice fishing, The new ride is ready!

Does that mean you spend overnight out on the ice?

I guess that was mis-leading.

You stay in a real hotel on land.

The Snow Cat's interior is heated for the ride out to the fishing grounds and back.

The portable ice fishing cabin is also heated while we are fishing if it's cold out.

Ahhhhhh with me and my Dad the holding capacity of the shelter would probably drop down to 4 comfortably LMAO Great looking ride, That thing looks like she will go anywhere? Always wanted one of those bad boys Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

That is one sweet set up!
Bet you could make some extra $$$ by offering to put Bob houses out for folks.
Just remember I work in Real Estate on a commission basis!! Won't take large percentage.

I just havn't got it up online yet but i will be scheduling bob-house hauling on friday and saturday afternoon/evenings for 1 rate and any other time of the week for a slightly higher rate.

I am going to be doing sightseeing tours, lake tours and for you, Real Estate tours!

I just feel comformtable going on the big lake ice fishing in that thing, knowing that it floats LMAO Hoping to finally get onto the big lake and fish the hard water this year, as I've never been on winni in the winter. That is of course if the water ever freezes LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Where did you get the ride? I know what I need to ask the wife for Xmas.

looks nice,wish I had one two years ago Feb. water is cold!!!BARRY