Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rockingham Expo Info

The Expo is this weekend. Travis Williams of Cool Water Charters and Adrien Lavoie of YoAdrien Charters will be conducting Seminars Sat. and Sun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gus

Re: Rockingham Expo Info

Thank You Gus for the post.

For those that havn't heard. I am a dealer for Arctic Armor Ice fishing Suits ( The good ones that float) and Ice Gator Electric Ice Augers.

Anyone that puts a deposit on a suit or an Auger or Books a charter at the show will recieve a free Heritage Laker Varnished tip up, Value of $40

Hope to see a lot of guys and catch up a bit havn't been in touch after a busy farm season and a beautiful little girl keeping me busy.

Come sunday during the patriots game (1-4pm) and it won't be very crowded at all, much nicer walking around without the crowds, the pats arn't worth watching anyway without Welker cutting up the defense.

They still beat that ripoff show!!!!

Oh my god?????????? I love ya Adrien, but slamming the Pats like that??????? Ughhhhhhhhhh you're killing me buddy LOL I too am upset that Wes wont be there, but I think you'll see that edelman is gonna fill his shoes rather well, The kid has something to prove to everyone (as witnessed when he replaced wes last week) and I think he is gonna surprise alot of people this Sunday. Would love to make it down, but Can't pull myself away from watching my favorite team, I want superbowl number 4 LOL Take Care God Bless and Hope you have a Great Show, Sincerely, LOL Dave