Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 LINES PER BOAT ON WINNI????

I just heard a nasty rumor that F&G is considering a new reg. limiting Winni to 2 lines per boat! Has anybody else heard anything on this?

Re: 2 LINES PER BOAT ON WINNI????

look back several post "you want to read this one" it goes on in depth how everyone feels.

Not a rumer,it is a proposal.After talking with f&g last weekend I left with a feeling that we are going to have both a salmon fee and a pole limit of some kind imposed upon us.They have to have three meetings on this before it can happen,so maybe not this year?Here is a queston,if you have four legally licenced fisherman on the boat aren't all of them entitled to carry at least one pole? Some of us need more than one just to make the trip,lol.We need to pay attention on this one and attend those meetigs when they come up,you can also talk to your f&g distrct manager.polebreaker

Tankdriver
I just heard a nasty rumor that F&G is considering a new reg. limiting Winni to 2 lines per boat! Has anybody else heard anything on this?

It would be the end of Winni to introduce this rule and it never will be introduced if we tell them we like the fishery we have. They work for us and will provide whatever fishery we ask for. That's what I was told by F and G many times, but by not showing at the open meetting we may have forefited our right. So if there are future metings, we best attend.

Big John

I understand there will be something of intrest to all of us in the NH newspapers tomorrow ????????????

Big John

Ahhhhhhhh and how about a hint of what that might be? Geezzzzz nothing like putting a lolipop in front of a kid asking if they want it then taking it away Geezzzzzzzzzz Take Care God Bless LOL Dave