Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishing report

Fishing is so good here in Florida you don't even need a pole, all you need is a net. Snook and other fish are floating around belly up (dead) the water temp (low 50's) in the Gulf and backwaters are so cold the fish can't survive. Fishiing charter boats have about shut down, some are doing bottom fishing charters in the Gulf, I may have to forget the backwaters and bottom fish, not my favorite.

Seat pants and sweat shirts are the dress of the day, low 30's in the morning high 50's at noon here in Naples, but supposed to start warming up to the high 70's late this week.

Big John

Re: Fishing report

John,

Glad to see that your dress is the same as up here. Hope it warms up for the fishes! Go visit one of those Hooters bars....great wings.

Stay an extra week....I know you wife wouldn't mind.

Roger-

Fish'n Squam Again
John,

Glad to see that your dress is the same as up here. Hope it warms up for the fishes! Go visit one of those Hooters bars....great wings.

Stay an extra week....I know you wife wouldn't mind.

Roger-

It is a sin to see all those fish dead.

Knee surgery 2/2/2010, have to go home a week or so before for pre-op testing, so I'll be commng home on the 23rd as planned..

Good thing is I can come back down when it warms up, lol.

Big John

Knee Surgery????????? I thought you told me they were gonna wait awhile before doing that one? Now your starting to sound like me LOL Hope your doing well Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

LOL Dave
Knee Surgery????????? I thought you told me they were gonna wait awhile before doing that one? Now your starting to sound like me LOL Hope your doing well Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Too much pain Dave, might as well get er done now.

John S.

Get it done before the goverment take over of the health care system. I would think that unerr THE PLAN that type of surgery would be optional (ie...rejected). Get Er Done

Roger-

Fish'n Squam Again
Get it done before the goverment take over of the health care system. I would think that unerr THE PLAN that type of surgery would be optional (ie...rejected). Get Er Done

Roger-

I didn't know you were one of them radicals too Roger.

Big J9hn