Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Ontario anyone?

With the recent news of the derby cancellation I would like to formally invite everyone to fish Lake Ontario that weekend (or any weekend, for that matter). The fishing in Lake Ontario in May is absolutely incredible. I fish out of the port of Wilson, NY--about 30 miles east of Buffalo, near the mouth of the Niagara River. The Niagara Bar congregates the largest number of salmon in the lake in the month of May.
In mid June I move the boat back to the home port of Oak Orchard, NY--about 30 miles east of Rochester, to take advantage of the incredible fishing there in the months of July, August and September.
Take a look at my website and drop me an email with your mailing address and I will get a brochure in the mail to you.

Come fish Lake Ontario---its not that far and the fishing is incredible!

Re: Lake Ontario anyone?

You can't go wrong fishing with Paul out west on lake Ontario.He is a top notch charter captain out there and can put you on some nice fish.I have been fishing out there now for 4 years and you just can't beet the action in may. Paul has a great Rig to fish out of.Give him a shot .

Erin

Re: Lake Ontario anyone?

Driving from NH to Oak Orchard NY is about a 6 -7 hour drive and today you better know it is worth the drive. I want to post the opinion of this Angler who is a small business owner who is vested in catching fish for photography reference and for the joy of fishing Capt. Paul Czarnecki is some one I have for over 20 years returned to as my choice to catch great fish and have a wonderful opportunity to land a real trophy. Great facilities, a walk to the ramp, and killer fishing, what more can you ask for! I have fished with lots of guilds and Capt.s around North America as the owner of Anglers Artistry and it is not a question why I charter with Capt. Paul!

You can call me to ask me questions if your interested to hear it from a angler and not some one affiliated with the service. 603-336-7296

My Best
Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry