Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lake Ontario anyone?

You can't go wrong fishing with Paul out west on lake Ontario.He is a top notch charter captain out there and can put you on some nice fish.I have been fishing out there now for 4 years and you just can't beet the action in may. Paul has a great Rig to fish out of.Give him a shot .

Erin

Re: Lake Ontario anyone?

Driving from NH to Oak Orchard NY is about a 6 -7 hour drive and today you better know it is worth the drive. I want to post the opinion of this Angler who is a small business owner who is vested in catching fish for photography reference and for the joy of fishing Capt. Paul Czarnecki is some one I have for over 20 years returned to as my choice to catch great fish and have a wonderful opportunity to land a real trophy. Great facilities, a walk to the ramp, and killer fishing, what more can you ask for! I have fished with lots of guilds and Capt.s around North America as the owner of Anglers Artistry and it is not a question why I charter with Capt. Paul!

You can call me to ask me questions if your interested to hear it from a angler and not some one affiliated with the service. 603-336-7296

My Best
Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry