Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Ontario

Capt. Dave here.
I live in Vermont and I travel out west to Olcott,NY to fish Lake Ontario each spring. I have a 28 foot boat that's roomy and comfortable and enough lures to make any fish's head turn.
If your interested give me a call at 802 233 3869

Re: Lake Ontario

I fish with Capt. Dave Begins several times a year and for a handful of years now. I have caught fish in the toughest conditions with Dave and when many charters were coming up with empty coolers. Dave has re-powered and re-worked his boat to be one of the finest boats on the lake. Tons of room on his 28 foot twin engine Baha for lots of guys. More custom rod and reel combos than anyone I know of. More tackle on his boat than most tackle shops. He fishes from one end of the lake to the other depending on the time of year. He fishes in all the major tournies and his outstanding record speaks for itself. Want to learn..He will teach you. Pay attention, because the little things that Dave does are the things that put the fish in the boat. Dave placed very high in the end of the year LOC Derby this year with a very large king salmon. He was pre-fishing on a friday afternoon for his Sat. AM charter. Dedication pays off! It put some serious $$ in his pocket.

I am proud to say that not only is Dave the Lake O. Capt. of my choice but he has become a mentor and a great friend.

Call me if you have any questions at 508-612-2959 about fishing with Dave.

Brad W.