Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PLEASE DON"T DO THIS.....cut and paste link to open

HERE COME THE FOLLOWERS, GATHER ROUND BOYS.

OK "M"

There's a difference between "Fact" and "Opinion"

You are entitled to your "opinion" but should really know the facts before passing judgement...

The guys who you call my followers aren't followers at all. They're fellow sportsman who have obviously fished enough to realize that occasionally when certain circumstances call for it you have to pick the lesser of the two evils...The whole process to me about 10 seconds and then the fish was immediately released an it swam off without any struggle...

I don't have anything to "prove" to you...Anyone and everyone that knows me is aware that I have good morals and would never do anything unsportsman-like...

You seem to know who I am...Who are You? Besides a self-proclaimed expert of the fishing world? I find it funny how you post your screen name as "M"
I've got a funny feeling your one of the guys that got booted off the Ice Shanty because you caused the same type of B.S over there...

What difference does it make.Its over and done with. There a lot more problems. Then one line wrapped around one Salmon. Lets put this energy into trying to help. Solve some of these problems. Im sure there are decisions made every day that effect the fishery.

Is M Kersten in disguise???????????? Geezem crow give me a break some of these posts lately is starting to remind me of when I was a kid and was forced to watch or listen to my mothers dumb soap operas Ughhhhhhhhh Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

I'm used to this kind of stuff on the elementary school playground.About time for a time-out.BARRY

Couldn't agree more Barry, Some of my first graders in my student teaching classroom are more mature then some of these posts lately LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Dave

I agree what the heck is going on with some of the guys here, I am sitting back reading some of these threads from top to bottom and I am blown away with some comments. If I need some humor I read different posts not that the lake is anything to laugh about with its condition at this time but I feel it will return and be a great salmon fishery agian someday but it will take a little bit of time to do so.

C.C.

C.C.
Dave

I agree what the heck is going on with some of the guys here, I am sitting back reading some of these threads from top to bottom and I am blown away with some comments. If I need some humor I read different posts not that the lake is anything to laugh about with its condition at this time but I feel it will return and be a great salmon fishery agian someday but it will take a little bit of time to do so.

C.C.

Charlie, the problem is "we may not have the time", there are some in high places, that believe the Salmon program is too expensive and the best way to deal with it, is to "eliminate it" not spend more money.

Our best defense is to attend any and all Fish and Game meetings pertaining to this, in mass and I don't mean the state and get it in the news like the original story..

So we should focus on banning together, not bickering amounst ourselves.

Big John
Who's back from warmer climates, hoping you guys get the Derby in in, warm weather is coming this week.