Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lets get organized

It is time for us to get our Fish Lake Winni group organized so that we can try and help our State's Salmon fisheries. I don't want other people making decision for all of us who love our Salmon fishing as much as we all do without our voices being heard! I have some ideas as I’m sure many of you do as well but we need to get these ideas narrowed down into one unified voice. I do not wish to run this group but would be honored to be a part of a organization for fisherman made up of fisherman. I need, no we, the Cold Water fishing community need some folks with some organizational skills to step up and get this thing rolling! Anyone who wants in please E-Mail me. I would like to form a board of three people to lead the group. I will not be one of these three I will help get things started than join the mass to help. I encourage all who want to join, join and let your voice be heard in a large organized, uniformed group! There is strength in numbers so lets flex fish lake Winni!!!!!

Cool Water
coolwatercharters@yahoo.com
Travis Williams
Site Owner

Re: Lets get organized

Hello Travis,

I would love to help. I have good skill in all computer software including web sites and presentations. However, work is quite busy right now with a lot of travel. When I am not travelling I am in Concord. So depending on where the committee is based may affect my participation.

With these limitations, I may not best suited to be one of these three people, as I beleive my work and family could trump meeting dates depending on frequency and the time.

However, I would gladly be a scribe for the committee so via a phone call, I could take dictation and provide a professional and concise presentation of "the voice".

Please email me at chris@chappysguide.com if you need anything.

Thanks.

Chappy.

I have been very busy due to many changes in my life however I would like everyone to know that although I have not been very active on the message board I am greatly concerned with the current issue and am more than ready to do my part! I fully back up Travis' words in his past few posts and agree that we need to get the ball rolling asap! I look forward to doing my part to help with all of this and want to show everyone that there is a much larger picture than the one that has been painted!!
A.J. White (Salmonitis)
Lakes Region Fishing Charters

id like to join the group just not run it... i love to salmon fish and we need to do something to get the fishing back to previoous years reputation

The Mrs.say's I'm quite disorganized but I'm a good grunt worker.Count me in.polebreaker