Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: speed & temp at the ball question

Erbyjoe
ilucas
I here ya. I'm going to use my SNT until it's sitting on the bottom of a lake somewhere or just stops working. then I will see where there others are at.

Erin

Bring your SNT to Squam, it will be sitting on the bottom of the lake sooner than later, lol.

Big John

John I would rather use your skills on Squam then risk my probe.LOL I think the knowledge you have of that lake is far better than what the temp probe would give us.Don't you think???

Erin

P.S. How is your shoulder doing?

It may be because the bottom of Squam is covered with John's probes.!!!!!

Louis

The old fisherman
It may be because the bottom of Squam is covered with John's probes.!!!!!

Louis

Ouch, sad but true, I have allot of gear down there including at least 3 probes. Shoulder is doing great.

Trying to buy a new car ad get rid of my big truck, that hurts worse than my shoulder did. But we will both be retired soon and the big truck is not needed anymore, nor the big payment, nor the big insurance, nor the 8 mpg city, etc. etc.

Big John

How you going to tow the barge with truck gone or is that going also if so let us know we would be interested in some more gear like the new down riggers!!!

Lineman
How you going to tow the barge with truck gone or is that going also if so let us know we would be interested in some more gear like the new down riggers!!!

Basicaly all I use my truck for is take it north once a year and take it south once a year. Otherwise I don't need a truck anymore, it was never a work truck anyhow and I don't work anymore. We have plenty of trucks around here, the business, my sons all have trucks, so we would get her back and forth to the Lake.

Just trying to cut my living expenses so I can walk off into the sunset and have plenty of money to buy gas for my boat, lol.

Big John

Well the best of luck to ya just trying to get a jump on a deal thanks a working slug!!

John Sampson
Lineman

Basicaly all I use my truck for is take it north once a year and take it south once a year. Otherwise I don't need a truck anymore, it was never a work truck anyhow and I don't work anymore. We have plenty of trucks around here, the business, my sons all have trucks, so we would get her back and forth to the Lake.

Just trying to cut my living expenses so I can walk off into the sunset and have plenty of money to buy gas for my boat, lol.

Big John

,,,"and I don't work anymore". Does this mean you're going to be a full fledged RFP?
Cal

White Cap
John Sampson
Lineman

Very possible, but I wont be in NH fulltime for another year, wife still has to support me.. So I have to stay in Mass maybe 3 days a week, lol.

Big John

Big John

,,,"and I don't work anymore". Does this mean you're going to be a full fledged RFP?
Cal