Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gathering, F and G hearing and Fin Clipping,etc

Way out on the Limb Ilucas, but you bring up a good point, what's good for the goose, etc. SEND AN E MAIL TO THE DIRECTOR.

Big John[/quote]

Just seems to me the 1 line proposal is only going half way if it is only for the open water season. Why not go all the way and propose it for the hard water season also?

HI John how much do you want for both and are both counter reels

I know this might ruffle a few feathers and I WILL email or write my suggestion to fish game.
First off I do ice fish but this needs to be put out there. If the F&G is going to take the 2 open water rods away they should also take the 2 traps for ice fishing away and limit that to one also. I believe there is alot more ice fishing going on than trolling. How can the Rotary ice derby go UNMENTIONED in all this???? It seems political to me, maybe not 100 percent political but somethings not even here, for it to not even be discussed. I say leave it as is, each angler 2 rods, each ice fisherman 2 traps, otherwise play the same rules. Just my .02 and yes I will send it along to F&G.

The only problem with that suggestion is that the average ice fisherman is not traveling the distance a boat in open water is, Winnipesaukee is a big lake and when I ice fish I'm covering 1 percent or less of the lake than when open water trolling.

Brian

true, but multiply that by the number of ice fishermen compared to the amount of guys trolling. Not sure on the #'s but open water trolling fishermen are definetly fewer by a large margin!

Last two rods are sold, Joe G contact me, I have some money for the Memorial. Or maybe Trv can give it to you and I'll give it to him ?

Two rods I won 100.00
LCI entry I think 40.00

140.00 for a good cause.

Big John

I'll hook you up with a big hunk of sword or tuna. Maybe I could troll with you some time this spring and I'll give it to you then. Joe

JoeG
I'll hook you up with a big hunk of sword or tuna. Maybe I could troll with you some time this spring and I'll give it to you then. Joe

You don't have to do that, but if you insist, I prefer shrimp, lol.

I'm always looking for fishing partners on The Barge, I'll be in touch. If we can't hook up, I can send you a check for the Memorial fund.

Big John

No problem. Shrimp it is

Thank you John. That's very generous of you. You're a good man.

Does anyone have a specific email address at Fish and Game that we should write to? I want my email going to the "right person" not just any person. There must be someone in charge of organizing public response...

MikeF-NH
Does anyone have a specific email address at Fish and Game that we should write to? I want my email going to the "right person" not just any person. There must be someone in charge of organizing public response...

I'm trying to get a list, still waiting, but the Directors e mail address and a few others are below.

BE SURE TO PUT "PROPOSED SALMON LAKE RULES CHANGES" IN THE SUBJECT LINE (THIS IS A MUST ACCORDING TO THE CONTACT PAGE ON THE WEB SITE)

THERE MIGHT BE A SPECIFIC ADDRESS FOR RULE CHANGES TOO ??

Glenn Normandeau, Executive Director

director@wildlife.nh.gov

A few others you can cc at the same time.

John.Viar@wildlife.nh.gov

reg2@wildlife.nh.gov

reg1@wildlife.nh.gov

fisheries@wildlife.nh.gov

THAT SHOULD KEEP ALLOT OF YOU BUSY, THEY WANT FEEDBACK AND IDEAS.

Big John

Thanks John...email sent.

I'll be on the water on Friday...good luck to all - be safe.