Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gathering, F and G hearing and Fin Clipping,etc

true, but multiply that by the number of ice fishermen compared to the amount of guys trolling. Not sure on the #'s but open water trolling fishermen are definetly fewer by a large margin!

Last two rods are sold, Joe G contact me, I have some money for the Memorial. Or maybe Trv can give it to you and I'll give it to him ?

Two rods I won 100.00
LCI entry I think 40.00

140.00 for a good cause.

Big John

I'll hook you up with a big hunk of sword or tuna. Maybe I could troll with you some time this spring and I'll give it to you then. Joe

JoeG
I'll hook you up with a big hunk of sword or tuna. Maybe I could troll with you some time this spring and I'll give it to you then. Joe

You don't have to do that, but if you insist, I prefer shrimp, lol.

I'm always looking for fishing partners on The Barge, I'll be in touch. If we can't hook up, I can send you a check for the Memorial fund.

Big John

No problem. Shrimp it is

Thank you John. That's very generous of you. You're a good man.

Does anyone have a specific email address at Fish and Game that we should write to? I want my email going to the "right person" not just any person. There must be someone in charge of organizing public response...

MikeF-NH
Does anyone have a specific email address at Fish and Game that we should write to? I want my email going to the "right person" not just any person. There must be someone in charge of organizing public response...

I'm trying to get a list, still waiting, but the Directors e mail address and a few others are below.

BE SURE TO PUT "PROPOSED SALMON LAKE RULES CHANGES" IN THE SUBJECT LINE (THIS IS A MUST ACCORDING TO THE CONTACT PAGE ON THE WEB SITE)

THERE MIGHT BE A SPECIFIC ADDRESS FOR RULE CHANGES TOO ??

Glenn Normandeau, Executive Director

director@wildlife.nh.gov

A few others you can cc at the same time.

John.Viar@wildlife.nh.gov

reg2@wildlife.nh.gov

reg1@wildlife.nh.gov

fisheries@wildlife.nh.gov

THAT SHOULD KEEP ALLOT OF YOU BUSY, THEY WANT FEEDBACK AND IDEAS.

Big John

Thanks John...email sent.

I'll be on the water on Friday...good luck to all - be safe.