Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Thanks To BIG JOHN!!

Upon my recommendation John Sampson helped stimulate the NH Salmon Alliance, NH F&G and the fishermen at this site to "represent the public" not the NH Guides Association. John's information helped stimulate just that response. The powers at NHF&G as well as the newly formed NH Salmon Alliance Board seem concerned about that "public" response. John is a devout salmon fishermen who has only the long term salmon fishery(OK! Winni and Big Squam) in mind. I can only hope that we will thank BIG JOHN for being a Flat Lander with a tremendous concern for our NH salmon fishery. Anyone lucky enough to Squam Lake with John on the "Barge" should give him a big pat on the back.

Dick

Re: Big Thanks To BIG JOHN!!

Well said and true,
John's passion and dedication to the fishery and fellow anglers is for the greater good of our sport. My hat is off to him for his efforts

John would give you the shirt off his back. And just the person to rally the troops. And keep us informed. Thanks John.

Travis,
I'm a liitle confused with what you stated. According to the NHSA proposal would a person fishing by themselves still be able to run 2 lines or would they only be allowed to run 1 line? If you could clear that up, that would be great.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks for clearing that up. If this is in fact the proposal going forth to F&G from NHSA then I feel it is the fairest one put forth so far.Is it perfect? No, but I feel it's the most equitable for not only the solo angler but guides and multiple angler groups as well. It's not going to please everyone but I feel it will please more people than any of the others previously mentioned.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,

Please see revised explination I thought it was the way I had explained but was wrong!