Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2010 Fin Clip chart, know what you are catching

Can someone E-Mail that to me? I will get it up as a sticky and or on the home page!

Thx...Trav

Cool Water
Can someone E-Mail that to me? I will get it up as a sticky and or on the home page!

Thx...Trav

Done

Just an example last sunday 22"/nc/ 3 lbs is this good or bad on target no prior wounds.BARRY

jusgrinnin
Just an example last sunday 22"/nc/ 3 lbs is this good or bad on target no prior wounds.BARRY

My best guess by fin clip it was a 3 year old or a 7 yr old. In Winni I would say it was a 7 year old and grossly underweight and growth, but it could be a 3 yr old ???

But in either case, it's under-weight for 22"..

On second thought, now I doubt it's a 7 year old, it would have been longer, skinny, but longer I would think.

I'll find out how close my answer might be and get back you. Tough question (but a good one) for a non professional.

Big John
Who has too much time on his hands !!!!!!!!!!

3 lb 22 inch winni salmon I would consider to be normal size for this time of the year.During the derby our goal is 24 + inch to see over 4 lbs on a winni salmon.polebreaker

My thought was it's a nice fish!BARRY

jusgrinnin
My thought was it's a nice fish!BARRY

It was/is, I just think it should have beem closer to 4 than 3, but in Winni perhaps it was close to the norm. It's hard yo get a good grip on it unless you see it in he flesh and then it takes some thought.

Good fish Barry,

Big John

Now for one twice that weight!!!!!!!!!!!BARRY

jusgrinnin
Now for one twice that weight!!!!!!!!!!!BARRY

Now ya talkin, go get em.

Big John