Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off Topic

Decided to take a night for myself from student teaching last night and went to the local Fish & Game banquet up in Berlin with my Dad, Nephew, Daughter and sisters boyfriend. Every year they have a bunch of prizes they sell raffle tickets for including a sweet gun that is usually in the $1200 price range with a sweet scope. Well our dearly departed hunting partner was looking down on Dad last night as he won a Sweet brand spanking new 308 with leupold 3 x 9 scope. It was great to see my Dad jump up with Joy and get all excited, Def. made my night as he has had a rough past couple of weeks putting my grandfather into the nursing home. Couldn't of gone to a more deserving person. Congrats Dad Love Ya!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave (Who's hoping and praying we are going fishing on the TUBB on Sunday)

Re: Off Topic

WOW, that's great Dave, I hopoe he bought a lotto ticket on the way home. Too bad about your grandad, that's realy tough on everyone. Might be better off if he dont mind it. We still have the 94 (soon to be 95) fishin mother in law livin here, she cant wait to get on the lake. But she is scary standing up reeling in a Salmon, not very steady on her feet.

Big John

Re: Off Topic

Dave; Great to hear Dad won a new rifle. Bet he,s tickled pink!! Good for him. Cal P.