Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: please help

well i just got a return call from the gentleman and today i am one happy guy !!!!!!!!!
he did indeed find my stuff and i'm on my way to retreive it ..matt .d. i can not put in words how happy i am and wan't to thank you again !!!!i hope you and your 2 little guys the absolute bets season imagineable !!!!!!!!!!!!your actions speak loud and clear as to your integrity ...TOP NOTCH !!!!!

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR TAKING TOE TIME AND MAKING ALL OF THE GENEROUS OFFERS AND PARTICIPATING IN MAKING ME ONE HAPPY GUY !!!!!!!!!!!

Thats grrrreat,and kudos to the guy that found it mankind aint so bad after all!!!BARRY

Great news Finless. That kind of news does not always get publicized. You are on your way to tight lines for the rest of the season.
Richard

GOOD NEWS!! I was hoping that very thing would happen.

Salty

congrads to ya thats good news nice to see another honest person out there v79n

Thats good news!! Way kool. W-Fat

glad you got your stuff back. put your name and number on it for next time, a telephone number would have made it easier for an honest guy to get it back to you. your lucky this guy went out of his way

yes it was a very lucky situation ..and i'm extremely greatful ..name and number is in place and hopefully i won't have to experience it again ....thanks guys for all your offers again ..