Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FINALLY, 2010 Shakedown cruise for "The Tubb"

Decided to head up to Richardson lake for the annual shakedown cruise. Water was flat as a mirror, but we did manage to catch a few salmon and a few brookies largest fish was only 16" no lunkers today, though somebody else the other boat we were with talked with someone they knew and they had caught a 12 laker and a 10 pound laker (Not to P__ OFF any of the lurkers on the site, I will not be posting numbers Sorry! Not that I care what comes out of their mouths anyway cuz they just like to stir the pot ) Only issue today was Main Motor, Rob tried changing the prop and forgot to put piece back in so motor wouldn't go into reverse, Oh well thank god for a kicker LMAO Had a good day, finally got a new VHF so we could actually talk to our fishing partners on the other boat LOL Had a Great Day, Good weather HOT felt more like mid summer, Oh and all fish were caught off LOL Dave lures and none off of Robs lures LMAO Been picking on him all day cuz of that one. All fish caught on exactly 3 colors of lead with 100' of mono with only one lure catching fish. Great Shakedown cruise, and can't wait to make it back out on the water Woooo Hooooo Oh yeah Throbbin Rods, the luck that came with The Tubb is still holding strong THANK YOU LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Re: FINALLY, 2010 Shakedown cruise for "The Tubb"

Good report lol Dave! Glad you got to splash the boat.

Salty

good idea with the new radio

Yea Now I'll finally be able to talk to you when we are both on Lake X oh excuse me, the "Secret" Lake LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave P.S. Lake X is where I wanted to go LOL

Ahh Dave, my luck, and sure it is that I would like it back
congrats on another successful trip in my old luck - I mean boat!