Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Richardson

To not to Hijack LOL Dave's post,I'm heading to Richardson (South Arm)on Memorial Day for 3 solid days of fishing, and remote camping (by boat). My experience on Richardson is limited, does anyone have any suggestions?

Davidrha (the other-other Dave)

Re: Richardson

It depends what your looking to catch, if your looking for lakers, going all the way up through the channel and fishing the deep holes trolling slowly will work well (if you want more details as far as lures, etc.. email me LOL) Salmon fish the same way you would Winni, hot color I do well on up there is anything with copper and orange. Find the bait and keep going through it. 2.2 up to 3.1 are good lure speeds, find what is working as far as speed and lures and change all your lures to the same one or similar, I've found on that lake is they are hitting one particular lure, that is basically the only lure they are going to hit on. This was the case yesterday, most of the fish were caught on only one lure (which I kept out there all day LOL) and the other was what I call a floatie, I had just released the rigger and as it was floatying up to the surface Bang!!!!!! Good Luck and Have Fun, nice remote camping for sure. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave