Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WHAT DOES A MAILMAN DO ON HIS DAY OFF, HE GOES FOR A WALK

No, I went to Champlain you silly goose.

Nice report......Been like that since the early 80's, why would it change now??

Popeye

good job jon one of the best reports I have read on this site so far this season, squam seems to be fishing a lot like Ossipee is this year real slow start , I have not had the time to go as much as I usually do but it is slow, I will try this weekend and post my results next week maybe we are just in a natural cycle for the fish it seems that way

Great report John. I always like all the details. Also you make some good points . About the fishery. Looks like you have been giving the shoulder a rest. Only been on Winni once bummer.

hi john thanks for another great sqaum fishing day.
thanks joe s...

I just want o say thanks too, john for getting the board back to what matters, good friends, sharing and good fishing. thanks, lance

lance and speedy
I just want o say thanks too, john for getting the board back to what matters, good friends, sharing and good fishing. thanks, lance

Thanks, but please I don't want or wont take any credit, I only "suggested it", it's up to everyone else, including guides, to participate like before. Link's post got me going.

Travis was ready to throw in the towel when we were fishing the other night, none of us want that, so lets make it what it used to be.

They don't have to give numbers if they don't want, "had a great day, etc." (had a bad day) biggest fish, whatever, but if they want to give numbers, so what, that's what made this message board, fishing reports and helping one another.

Share details, what colors, what depth, water temp, you all know the routine, help a new person the best you can, etc.

It's Travis's web site, it will be up to him to bounce those that don't respect it and follow a few simple guidelines.

Join the NHSA when it gets to that point and let them do the arguing and lobbying for you, while we make more friends. Some of the nicest people and friends I know, I met right here.

Wife won 4 tickets to the Red Sox tomorrow night, 220.00 each seats, in the Home Plate Pavilion, with free parking, etc. We will take my 95 year old mother in law (HUGE Sox fan) to the game, she's never been to a game before, she will be treated like a Queen in there, best seats, prime rib, whatever she wants, etc.

Guess I'll have to give up Wednesday fishing.

Big John

Travis was ready to throw in the towel when we were fishing the other night, none of us want that, so lets make it what it used to be.

John

The towel throwing was refered to as what giving up on the fishing you two were doing or dumping the site because of the bickering and stuff.

C.C. [On the side for now]

charlies charters

John

The towel throwing was refered to as what giving up on the fishing you two were doing or dumping the site because of the bickering and stuff.

Giving up the site (sorry I wasn't more clear) because of things you mentioned above. I sat on the side a few times for the same reasons, no need to do that, for whatever reason.

It's Trav's site, if people know that they could be canned (and it's happened before in a few instances) at any time, they might think twice about what they say here.

If anyone has a gripe with another individual, most people list an e mail (should be mandatory) address, take it private and duke it out. I've done it before and became good friends with the individuals. If it can't be hashed out (and that's happened with me too) so be it, at least the board didn't have to listen to all the bul---- of two people hanging their laundry out. It can get nasty.

Big John

John Sampson
charlies charters

John

Giving up the site (sorry I wasn't more clear) because of things you mentioned above. I sat on the side a few times for the same reasons, no need to do that, for whatever reason.

It's Trav's site, if people know that they could be canned (and it's happened before in a few instances) at any time, they might think twice about what they say here.

If anyone has a gripe with another individual, most people list an e mail (should be mandatory) address, take it private and duke it out. I've done it before and became good friends with the individuals. If it can't be hashed out (and that's happened with me too) so be it, at least the board didn't have to listen to all the bul---- of two people hanging their laundry out. It can get nasty.

Big John

Thanks John for clearing it up. Hopefully we can hook up this year on the ocean. I am not targeting salmon this year unless its champlain or ontario.

Thank You
C.C.

Any time Charlie, maybe when the Strippers (did I spell that right ? no matter, lol) are in.

Big John

John Sampson
Any time Charlie, maybe when the Strippers (did I spell that right ? no matter, lol) are in.

Big John

you got it!

J.D.-
I fish Ossipee and would like to talk w/ others about the lake. I read the message board often but I not many fish Ossipee. I've been fishing it for the last 10 yrs. I fish out of Deer Cove and will be out on the lake this weekend. Let me know how I can contact you.

good report john,travis got his new toy on fri. he call me on satday to tell me he was 6 for 6 on it. I was so happy for him. jim