"MR. BUSH, TEAR DOWN THAT STONE WALL OF SILENCE"

"MR. BUSH, TEAR DOWN THAT STONE WALL OF SILENCE"

President George W. Bush

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

president@whitehouse.gov

Mr. President:

What is it going to take to get our government BACK ON TRACK in Service to the People of this Republic?

You have been placed into the highest office of our Land.

The BUCK STOPS WITH YOU!

On Nov. 2nd, 1997, I filed a Criminal Complaint with the Medford, Oregon office of the FBI regarding "Conspiracy to Libel" and a larger issue of Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Mind Control/Disinformation experiments being conducted upon unwary users of the Internet.

I have sent numerous communications regarding the matter to my Washingon D.C based Congressional and Senatorial Representatives Ron Wyden and Gordon Smith, former FBI Director Louis Freeh, and also to your predecessor Bill Clinton. In addition, I have referred the matter to sundry print media outlets.

Over the last four years, I have spent an inordinate amount of time and effort to hold my elected and appointed government officials responsible for their refusal to abide by their Oath of Office in representing a citizen seeking redress of grievances. Easier said than done!! My government has let me down. I presently have little faith in my government. This sentiment, I am reluctant to add, is shared by many.

The irony of it is that this sentiment is being expressed by a Retired Police Sergeant who at one point deemed it an honor to be a *servant* of the people. I see, as do many of my generation, that times have changed. What have I received from my indifferent Government for my efforts? A STONE WALL OF SILENCE!!

My Right to Freedom of Speech is now being severely infringed upon. My articles are routinely censored and blocked from appearing on Internet newsgroups/forums.

As can be seen below, I have attempted to post the article "FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS LOST IN AMERICA!!!" (full article can be read at http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch50.htm#FREEDOM ) SIX times on USENET newsgroups. It appeared in ONE newsgroup (the alt.fan.art-bell group). But it is conspicuously absent in all other groups to which it has been repeatedly posted.

What is happening to the United States of America?

Is the United States of America adopting the path of Nazi Germany?

The USSR?

China?

Have we lost our SOVEREIGNTY?

IS OUR CONSTITUTION DEAD?!!

In addition to this email sent to you at your White House e-mail address, I am posting this on all Newsgroups and Forums to which I usually post my articles. It also will be found on my Bulletin Board at http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchst.htm.

Let us see if this letter from a single citizen to his President reaches the LIGHT OF DAY!!

Let us ALL see whether our First Amendment Right to Free Speech as guaranteed in our Constitution's Bill of Rights is STILL ALIVE and VIABLE.

On behalf of my Fellow Citizens, I again ask of you -- "MR. BUSH, TEAR DOWN THAT STONE WALL OF SILENCE"

Raymond Karczewski

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS LOST IN AMERICA!!!

NOTE: MONDAY, Jan. 28th, 2002: This is the SIXTH posting of this

article since January 24th, 2002: The other FIVE were blocked and

never saw the light of day on this newsgroup. Other Posts written by me which have preceeded and followed this post have appeared, but this one regarding Multidimensional/Christ Consciousness --

THE AUTHORITIES DO NOT WANT YOU TO READ!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

Ray Karczewski