propaganda press forum

this forum is dedicated to the issues raised at propaganda press
we will remove any post that does not fit our focus
with that said, post away pilgrims!

propaganda press forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New World Order: Signs of the Times --- UPDATE!!

New World Order: Signs of the Times --- UPDATE!!

Feb. 13, 2002

Date: 2000-08-25 11:41:09 PST

Raymond Karczewski (arkent@arkenterprises.com) wrote:

rk: Following is a dialogue between myself and Marshall, a then 16 year-old student in Minnesota. It was originally posted on November 18th, 1995, more than 5 years ago.

rk: This is being reposted to show the strides made by the New World Order-bent government/media mind controllers in their conditioning the minds of the gullible -- YOU -- all within the relatively short span of five years (1995 to 2000). **

rk: **Note the acceleration of the NWO momentum between 2000 and 2002

rk: What was then perceived as the wild imaginings of a "conspiratorialist" is now well entrenched in the minds of the "politically correct-thinking," conditioned populace, is it not?

rk: Look at the emergence of the the food membership clubs which have sprung up in your local supermarkets.

rk: Subtlely, incrementally, yet relentlessly, you have been set up to relinquish your freedom, your sovereignty. Even now, when it is no longer veiled in subtleness, it becomes too big of a pill to swallow for the average, "outwardly directed," diminished, gullible, intellectually-controlled citizen.

rk: Look at the banks which are tripping over themselves in a mad rush to GIVE YOU CREDIT through their credit card systems. Anybody out there ever hear the term "indentured slaves?"

rk: Look also at the shift toward the use of "smart cards" in the computers of supermarkets and membership discount stores. KNOCK KNOCK -- ANYBODY HOME?

rk: One day a citizen is free, has money in his/her pocket to shop with wherever and for whatever they so desire -- the next he/she is being excluded from purchasing food because they are not a "member of the club," nor do they have the "proper" credit card to facilitate their purchase. Farfetched? Look at what has already happened just within the last five years.

rk: Those who control the food chain and its distribution, control the society. Remove the medium of money, replace it with a computerized credit system highly vulnerable to hackers and/or the whims of computer experts, and you will soon find out who holds your life and death in their hands by a simple keystroke.

rk: One day, apathetic, sleeping AMERICANS who've sold their freedom for their next meal, secured only through credit card-controlled supermarket membership clubs, will awaken to find that it could not have happened without their own conditioned SUPPORT.

rk: Can any *intelligent* person make the point that the average, fearful, self-doubting, codependent citizen is NOT a controllable IGNORAMUS?

Ray Karczewski

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dialogue between Marshall and Ray in 1995.

Marshall at stlarson@InforMNs.K12.MN.US wrote;

11-18-95

To Ray,

m: I am puzzled at why, oh why, YOU would want to construct a wall between us and everybody, (based on divisive, conditioned beliefs) by making it a point to mention the totalitalian, cashless one world government in every letter that you post?

rk: BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENING, AND MOST PEOPLE ARE IN A STATE OF DENIAL OVER IT, OR ELSE THEY DISPLAY A "WHAT'S THE USE?" ATTITUDE, YOU CAN'T BUCK THE GOVT. SHORT OF PICKING UP A GUN AND STARTING AN ARMED REVOLUTION. Well, I'm not one of them!!

rk: Marshall....a couple of things. re-read your opening paragraph quietly. (You're about to experience the actuality of a dialogue in process, not the debate that you are accustomed

to.)

rk: Feel the tone, the energy, the passion, the willfulness of your question. That is what arises when one is caught in the process of jumping to conclusions and inserting things that would not be there but for their having been put there by a dualistic mind doing its thing.

rk: You seem to be annoyed as to why my messages mention the relentless unfolding momentum toward the establishment of a cashless, one world government in every letter I write. (I don't really do this you know, but that is how you are perceiving it because something about that disturbs you.)

rk: The honest and simple answer to your question is that the mass mind does not want to be disturbed by some fearful eventuality. Most are asleep in their consciousness, and they resent someone shaking them to wake up.

rk: The fact is the momentum toward the establishment of such a governing body is well along and yet most are ignorant of it, while perceiving these statements to be from some kook who sees conspiracies behind every rock. Secondly, most people have been too dulled through the conditioning process to understand the full significance of the New World Order. One must negate all positive images and look quietly and objectively at What Is, and allow it to tell you its story.

rk: Who in your life do you know who can do this? Answer the question honestly to yourself.

rk: To the average man, it's just a frivolous idea, it really can't happen, and even if it does, they are trained to see it in the way they have been trained to look (that which puts their leaders in the best light).

rk: That attitude, my friend, is what allowed 6 million people, more or less, to be ripped out of their homes, their property confiscated, herded into boxcars and then, on arrival at their destination, all they could experience was thankfulness for being allowed to take a "shower!"

rk: Sure, most of it was backed up by machine guns, but even that could not keep such large numbers in line. They were victims of hope and wishful thinking. It was all done with the "positive image" techniques of telling people they were just doing their jobs, and "I am not really your enemy, it's just those damned bureacrats at the SS." "Please don't make trouble for me and I won't make trouble for you."

rk: Marshall, this is how these things really work, not the propaganda you have been fed through watching the movies. In the final outcome, dead is dead.

rk: Having said that, you have asked me to back up my statements with proof. These types of intrigue cannot be proved until it has fully manifested, but, by then it is too late. That's a game that is played by civilized minds so they can continue in their endless busywork activity of distracting debates.

rk: If I tell you the truth, would you be able to recognize it?

rk: You see, truth can only be seen through insight in a moment out of time. Being out of time, the past, the present and the future are as one. One has an wholistic grasp, and he sees it all. But who is going to listen?

rk: Such is the real consciousness that all men have the capacity for, but they have been conditioned out of it by our education system, opting for a more linear, dualistic, confused state of thinking which allows them to be controlled by their leaders.

rk: I'm not a bible thumper, but there is truth to be found in the Bible, as in all of the world religion sacred books. The problem is there is a whole lot of extraneous nonsense that a believer is expected to swallow along with the small gems (pearls) of truth.

rk: Here's one quote that goes right to the point of our discussion. Matthew 16:2-3 "AND IN THE MORNING, IT WILL BE FOUL WEATHER TODAY: FOR THE SKY IS RED AND LOWERING. O YE HYPOCRITES, YE CAN DISCERN THE FACE OF THE SKY; BUT CAN YE NOT DISCERN THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES?"

rk: Look at the move toward mass reliance upon credit cards, and the threat of a new currency which only needs a crisis to occur so it may be implemented against the wishes of the populace, then to be withdrawn to the computer cashless mode.

rk: No, Marshall, I am not a conspiratorialist, although people will hear me that way.

rk: Most people will hear only what they want to hear.

rk: The reason I have chosen to write about my observations is because no one else is doing it who has no ax to grind. Everybody has an agenda but the man who is free in spirit. Most would judge this statement as the rambling of an unbalanced person. I am the free-est man I know. I'm sure there are many others who feel the same but don't know what to do.

rk: Our world will change without a great deal of bloodshed if these others see the possibility of speaking their truth without the security of an organization to back them up. An organization made up of large numbers share one mind. That mind is focused by the group's leadership. You control a group by controlling their leaders. Nice and tidy.

rk: However, if you have millions of free-minded people acting independently of each other, each is a separate issue for Government to contend with. It would be impossible for a corrupt government to stand in tyranny with that kind of spirit manifesting.

rk: As it is now, people are encouraged to group. Divide and conquer. Set group against group. Religion against religion, race against race, sex against sex, and you have an easily controllable population. Sound familiar?

rk: Marshall, that is all I am going to go into at this time. There is no free ride, your next communication must include your honest assessment of what I have expressed. Then we may progress through continued dialogue. Without that, our conversation will deteriorate like most of the articles presently on the net where egos take cheap shots at each other. By the way, your post didn't make it on the net, so I'll post this one.

rk: Perhaps others will join us? You might want to check out my posting of "The Plight of a Man of Truth" on the religious newsgroups. It's rather esoteric, but it'll give you something to chew on.

My best,

Ray

m: Another thing that I had learned by reading your letter- I like to manipulate other peoples minds! Everyone does; because nobody can go through life without trying to persuade someone of something and persuasion is the most powerful form of mind control. Correct? Sorry if this letter wasnąt too sweet or elegant as my previous ones- my first 2 that I wrote today were ten times better. Looking forward to your response.

Marshall

m: > The reason that I show all of this is to demonstrate the openness of both of us, and the flexibility that lies between a 58 year old and a 16 year old. If you truly take Ray's ideas to heart, you too can experience the open communication that we both enjoy. We are equals and you are all our equals. I look forward to Ray's response to this as I enjoy taking in all of his ideas and examining them with scrutiny- THAT is the nature of a true free thinker.

m: >Bye for now-

Marshall

Let man not Fall for a New World Order.

Let mankind Rise to a New World Consciousness!

Raymond Karczewski http://www.arkenterprises.com

The Plight of the Man of Truth!

The Plight of the Man of Truth!

By Raymond Karczewski

To begin with, we must be clear on what is Truth!

Words are corrupting in their effect upon Truth, for they lead all who use them into some level of confusion in consciousness -- either in themselves or in others. Words were the vehicle of transport for man in his "Fall from Grace."

Such corruption, manifesting as confusion, may arise from a partially grasped truth conceptually held within a mind as a belief, or it may be found within the transmission or

communication with another through dissimilar conflicting personal standards set by each participant. The birth of confusion arises out of the nature of the divisive, isolating dualistic realm of knowledge.

Although words are things in themselves; actually, they are illusions borne of one's own projected, fragmented reality based in the intellectual realm of mind.. They are but a mere

substitution for the wholistic thing (Truth) they represent.

For example, the unknown, unmanifest intelligence of that "Which Is," always has been and always will be, in its many manifestations, is reflected by the word "GOD." There are

numerous other words within our language and in other languages that may be used to express the same meaning.

When one is able to merge with the spirit of the word and is not caught by the traps set by the letter of the word, mystery ceases in consciousness and clarity begins. In that state of

the infinite there is nothing that is not within the grasp of one's understanding -- NOTHING -- for, truly, a transcendence has occured. It is the resurrection of the Spirit, now liberated

through the medium of personal understanding, which has allowed one to be freed from the previous bonds of the linear, fragmented intellectual mind.

The Timeless, Infinite, Unmanifested Intelligence--the Creator of all--has been labeled by man as "God the Father."

The Manifested Intelligence called Creation, with all its diversity flowing from the Unmanifest (GOD the Father, the Creator) to the Manifest (Creation), is found in the concept man has labeled the "Son of God."

The Spirit characterized as an individual yet wholistic link (in a state of at-one-ment) of the Unmanifest and the Manifest is the energy Christians would call the "Holy Spirit."

Other religions would call it other names but the essence remains the same. There are many words for the same Truth. In my consciousness (and this gets a little sticky in the subtlety of it), I would equate this " Holy Spirit" with the word "SOUL." If one does not get caught by the traps set by word manipulators whose focus is upon the letter of the word, clarity becomes the hallmark of that consciousness.

There is only "What Is," and the intelligence of one who is a manifest balance of mind, body, and soul, is an integrated, wholistic Human Being -- A Christ.

He who has transcended the realm of the conditioned mind is able to truthfully say "I AM THAT I AM."

But there are other words, other expressions which reveal the same essence of truth. For example it may be said that "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE; NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME." Does this not clearly describe to another a state of transcendent intelligence, a state of nonduality, a state of truth uncontaminated by a mind conflicted through judgments?

But who is able to understand such a statement? Most find themselves enslaved to serve their conditioned images which ultimately prevent the seeing of such truth. One must have

the spiritual "eyes to see, and the ears to hear." All others are blind to such truth, as they hold tenaciously to the illusory beliefs which are designed to provide their fear-ladened

consciousness with the sedation of security and comfort.

Enough of a foundation has been laid. Let us now see accurately the plight of the man of truth.

How does such a man speak?

There can only be one way, for is He not "the way, the truth, and the life?"

Is He not nondualistic in His beingness?

Is He not at one with "What Is?"

Is He not beyond the muddled confusion of a mind caught in opposites?

How else can He speak if not with clarity?

A clear seer is a clear speaker. Such clarity is not welcome by confused, corrupted minds.

How will a man of clarity be received by those who are confused?

Will He be loved, or will He be hated by them?

Will He be worshipped in his own time, or will He be persecuted and reviled?

Will others seek to embrace Him, or will they be compelled to discredit him?

How is a confused mind able to see anything without projecting its own veils of confused judgments upon that which is viewed?

Is a confused mind happy for another who is clear, or are does their envy drive them to destroy that mirror of truth?

Does not such mirror reflect the light of truth back onto the confused mind, exposing it for what it is?

Enough of the questions--here are the answers. See if they have a ring of familiarity to you:

Who do you think you are, anyway?

Are you calling me Stupid?

You're an arrogant SOB.

Why are you talking down to us?

You're Crazy.

You're the Antichrist!

There are more of us than there are of you, therefore you're wrong and we're right, and if not, so what, we still have the power by our numbers. (Sounds like politics, doesn't it?)

You're the most negative person I have ever met.

I guarantee you that every clear-sighted person has experienced these attitudes in his lifetime.

Truth, God, "What IS," Life, Love, Clarity are just words. They can be used at the peripheral level of the intellectual mind and wreak confusion and havoc in one's life, or they may be

used at the spirit or essence level of the word, which brings with it peace, clarity, and love.

A man of truth operates at the spirit level of the word. A man of the world operates at the letter level of the word; i.e., lawyers, politicians, advertising executives, etc.

The one thing men "of the world" hold in common is an expertise in manipulating language for the purpose of the exploitation of others. They are the redistributors of the wealth. Now you know why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer! They are the mind controllers who, through manipulation of images, create fear and uncertainty. Yet, it is all done

through the medium of the "POSITIVE IMAGE." Such positive image is sold through the use of glowing, inspiring, hope-filled language which is rapidly followed by the actuality of their largely unfulfilled promises. That is the conditioning process in action. A man of truth cuts through the illusory web spun by the spellbinding motivators -- those experts who gain their power by preying upon the emotions of blind believers.

Given the two, clarity or the excitement that accompanies pleasurable deceptions (the very nature of life's vicissitudes), the average man would profess to want the clarity, but will go

for the pleasurable exciting deceptions every time. Most prefer the comfort of the lie to the starkness of the truth.

The moral to this message is that if you are a messenger of truth, you better be able to take the heat. Since the truth cannot be assailed, all that is left to assail is the messenger.

Copyright © 1995 by Raymond Karczewski

When Christ Speaks --- Who Listens?

Error: posting not allowed.

MSNBC is currently rejecting posts from your site.

Ruminations of a Living Christ http://www.arkenterprises.com

Re: New World Order: Signs of the Times --- UPDATE!!

Re: New World Order: Signs of the Times --- UPDATE!!

Date: 02/18/02 09:28:03 AM

Will (rhythmeenb@netscape.net) wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent@arkenterprises.com) wrote:

w: Felt 'led' to this link from another forum, and naturally to a NWO article, and was simply delighted to find kindred

spirits! RK, you re-iterated my philosophies beautifully!

rk: Good!! NOW let us set aside such dualism based philosophies and LET US TAKE NONDUALISTIC ACTION in recovering our lost FREEDOMS.

rk: The time for talk by an idle, gossip-addicted, spectator-oriented American People is LONG OVER!!

w: At the risk of rattling anyone's 'patriotism', the evidence abounds that 911 was an inside job. Just dig around a little. I'd love to carry this on INTELLIGENTLY with anyone who wishes to reply.

rk: What's to CARRY ON?? What's to TALK ABOUT? WHY BEAT A DEAD HORSE?!! Why engage in empty debate which only misdirects public attention away from the steady and incremental LOSS of our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?!

rk: SEE the folly of TALK ABOUTS in "THE WISE MAN and the SCHOLAR" http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchs3.htm#WISE

rk: Isn't it time the American People wrested control of their illusion-filled, codependent lives from the EXPERTS, SCHOLARS, and SATANIC driven INTELLECTUALS and ultimately take responsibility for the quality of their own lives?

rk: Who amongst you can reasonably lay claim to remaining IGNORANT of the REAL TARGET focused upon by your Government's WAR ON TERRORISM?

rk: Follow the money. Follow the Legislation. Follow the bottom-line consequences of DRACONIAN LEGISLATION which daily strips away your Unalienable Rights and makes a mockery of your Constitution's Bill of Rights.

rk: Read the bloodless solution to an otherwise bloody Revolution planned as an inevitable outcome of this phony WAR ON TERRORISM. See: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchst.htm

Raymond Karczewski

When Christ Speaks --- Who Listens?

Error: posting not allowed.

MSNBC is currently rejecting posts from your site.

Ruminations of a Living Christ http://www.arkenterprises.com