Author
Comment
Slaves Revolt -- Sovereigns Boycott

Slaves Revolt -- Sovereigns Boycott

"Bill Thompson" wrote:

"Raymond Karczewski" (arkent@arkenterprises.com) wrote:

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:58:03 -0800

To: Alex Jones Austin TX 78704.

rk: >> Alex, I have called you several times on your show. ... Your approach of "resistance" has been the way of the world since the dawn of civilization. It accounts for EVERY WAR that has ever existed. It will only lead to further death, destruction and human suffering. By your present course of action, you will have played into the very hands of those you seek to resist.

rk: >> I could not nor would I consider taking the approach to awakening the populace that you have, even though it has its place.

rk: >> However, that being said, let me reiterate the tactic of launching a nationwide BOYCOTT against government and banks as the ONLY effective measure of bringing down the NEW WORLD ORDER and restoring sovereignty into the hands of the awakened individual. It is the ONLY measure which SHOUTS of INDEPENDENCE and not SUBJUGATION.

Raymond Karczewski

bt: > Reply/comment: I can get behind this concept.

rk: Congratulations: A Sighted man emerges amid the LEGION of the BLIND.

bt: > We all have our favorite governments and causes to love/hate and, usually, we are sucked in to taking sides in controversy and battle because one side did a better job of selling their cause than the other. Or we only got to HEAR one side, as is the case in the US today.

rk: Such SATANIC mind control is so pervasive that average civilized sheeple have come to love the LIE -- the ILLUSION.

rk: They live in the Satanic Realm of BASSACKWARDS and are unaware that they serve the petty "god" of Illusion, regardless of how positive and schmoozy its packaging by political and religious mind controllers. Having fallen from the Grace in which Truth abides, they lack holistic action and are therefore keyed through "outer directed" stimulus to resist and/or blindly support their own canned reactionary responses to images and concepts which habitually rule their consciousness. They avoid action in the Living moment of NOW, and "choose" to live in the dead aftermoment of Belief. That simple shift of consciousness relegates them to the LEGION of the LIVING DEAD.

bt: > Some of us know what's going on, but we still get sucked in anyway.

rk: Damned if you do and damned if you don't, eh? So what else is new?

bt: > We think that we have no choice but to root for or support the lesser of evils, because "the other side (or the only viable "alternative") is even worse."

rk: Illusion is always dualistic and therefore partial, though it pretends to be whole. Never can it resonate beyond its dualistic limitation. One must end the chatter of conditioned intellect to have direct perception of HOLISTIC TRUTH. Therefore anytime consciousness is caused to deal with the endless fragmentation and attendant confusion of the dualistic matrix of "nontechnical intellectual thought," HELL is fully operant in that particular terminal of consciousness; i.e., the SATANIC (Opposer) Intellect.

bt: > Why do we let our lives be managed and run by others this way?

rk: Civilized man is conditioned to be codependent, UNWHOLE, fragmented. He is ruled by the SATANIC (Opposing) influence of limited dualistic thought. There is the answer to your question.

bt: > It costs nothing to opt out and vote with the majority (that is, to vote NO) and to not play into their shell game.

rk: If only the SILENT MAJORITY would find its voice, not collectively but individually, life, as man has come to "know" it on this earth, would be transformed in an eternal "blink of an eye."

bt: > Establish your own rule. Speak out and vote (if you bother) AGAINST government, against bond issues (or any forms of taxation that ultimately enable governments), against votes of confidence and other encouragements that empower regimes. Work to down-size, decentralize, unallocate, weaken and scatter governments at any and ALL levels. Yes, consider passive anarchy.

rk: Ponder THIS: In a moment of holistic insight, ALL BEINGS are capable of FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE in that very INSTANT. It is called SELF-REALIZATION. Simply put, it can be said that what thought has created can be undone because either opposing viewpoint is merely a fragmented illusion which derives its power via the consent of the believer.

rk: Disintegrate the Illusion through Understanding and the EVERLASTING TRUTH is revealed. In that timeless moment, HELL IS NOT!!!

bt: > Look at their consistent histories and track records. They invariably turn corrupt and evil. They always make everything worse, not better, for the people they lord over, don't they? I can't think of an an exception in my lifetime. Can you?

bt: > This guy (Raymond) is on to something here. Think about it.

rk: No sir, do not think about it -- SEE IT!! The Seeing will be the action required to disintegrate the Illusion which engulfs the present world consciousness. Am I on to something -- of that there can be no question!! The only question remaining is how many who read this are capable of grasping such a simple Truth.

bt > Spread the idea of individual soveriegn freedom everywhere you can, every chance you get.

rk: See it, Be it, and the world will be transformed effortlessly.

bt: > Your life (and your children's) may depend on it.

rk: You bet it DOES. What legacy will present mankind leave to their Children?

bt: > It begins with the easiest step of all. Simply opt out and DON'T play into the enemy's organized, scripted, mass-advertised game and plan.

rk: Withdraw support for unlawful and unconstitutional taxes imposed by a corporate entity which pretends to be a Constitutional Government. Before tax time, ask them to show you the LAW which requires YOU to pay income tax. Becha they CAN'T DO IT!!

rk: Withdraw your money from the hands of the Money Handlers, the Bankers. You are the producer of wealth in your life, not the money managers who have nothing to manage should you realize it is your life's energy that they have been manipulating (Redistributing Wealth) all along.

bt: Turn your TV off. Search the web for *real* alternative voices. We are out here, looking for you, just as you are looking for us. Together, we brought down the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall. Tomorrow, who knows? Washington? Tel Aviv?

rk: . . . NEW WORLD ORDER????

Raymond Karczewski

When Christ Speaks --- Who Listens?

Error: posting not allowed.

MSNBC is currently rejecting posts from your site.

Ruminations of a Living Christ http://www.arkenterprises.com