HELL NO, I'LL NOT GO!!!

President George W. Bush

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

NW Washington, DC 20500

president@whitehouse.gov

April 4th, 2002

Mr. President:

On November 8th, 2001, I posted on the Internet an article titled "A National MIND CONTROL Scandal/A Political Setup! REPOST"

See:http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch44.htm#Scandal

Because of an ongoing behind the scenes Internet Censorship campaign launched to keep my articles from appearing on public newsgroups and forums, it was necessary for me to post the article THREE times, before it appeared in the designated newsgroups and Internet Archives.

In that message, I declined the October 31, 2001 invitation of Virginia Republican Congressman Tom Davis' aide acting on behalf of Congressman Davis to come to Washington to represent the State of Oregon and to participate as a member of the National Business Advisory Council tasked to contribute input into your proposed programs designed to stabilize the economy and render tax relief to those in need of such relief.

The original contact was followed up by a subsequent phone call received on November 7, 2001, 13:45 pm, from Colin Floyd of the National Republican Congressional Committee. She reaffirmed the invitation extended on October 31, 2001 by Congressman Tom Davis' office. An interesting side note: This contact was exactly three years to the date I first publicly contacted my elected STONEWALLING Oregon Senators.

For the second time and in no uncertain terms, I declined the offer.

On January 28th, 2002, I wrote you a letter titled "MR. BUSH, TEAR DOWN THAT STONE WALL OF SILENCE." A copy of that communication was also publicly posted on the Internet. SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch50.htm#BUSH

To this date, I've not received a reply to that second communication from your office.

On April 4th, 2002, I wrote another letter to your office, also making it public on the Internet. It was simply titled: "MR. BUSH, DO NOT RAID THE PENSION FUNDS FOR ANOTHER BAILOUT!!" SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch53.htm#RAID

Just as the first two, that communication also failed to elicit a response from your office.

The STONEWALL OF SILENCE, an indication of our present dying Constitutional Republic, was clear to me since November 7th, 1998 when the FBI, your predecessor President Bill Clinton, Oregon Senators Ron Wyden and Gordon Smith, and Print and Broadcast media dared not publicly address the issue of Internet Mind Control upon unwary users of the Internet.

It must be noted that a key participant in the Internet Disinformation/Mind Control campaign is a former member of the Oregon Republican Party Central Committee.

Curious, is it not?

Instead of answers from elected officials at the highest levels of government, I received INVITATIONS.

I declined the offers.

I, like many, many others, see clearly the destructive path our government has embarked upon. I personally, have not voted in years. I see no point in it. The Florida election fiasco in the last Presidential election bears me out. I have NEVER been a Republican, yet here I was being courted by the Republican Party. My "awareness" antenna went up!

That brings us up to the present. Although I have not received any response from your office to my letter titled "MR. BUSH, DO NOT RAID THE PENSION FUNDS FOR ANOTHER BAILOUT!!" dated April 4th, 2002, you guessed it, I received another Invitation, this one from Republican National Committee Chairman Marc Racicot, to attend the Republican National Committee's Presidential Gala 2002 and to accept my nomination for membership and attend the Spring National Meeting of the Chairman's Advisory Board.

Sir, you are the Leader of one of the preeminent and powerful Nations of the World,

I am but a Christ, not a myth, not an icon, but a simple man of Truth.

As such, I call upon you to exercise your considerable influence to stop this mad, headlong rush in the Middle East to bring WORLD WAR III to the homefront of ill-prepared

Americans.

I ask you to withdraw your support, both financial and political, of our Israeli Brothers who are Hell bent upon bringing about the destruction of our Palestinian Brothers, all for the benefit of those who profit from such wars. I further ask you to withdraw our country from the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund. Let history show that George W. Bush was the President who returned to his countrymen their God-given Sovereignty.

As my Spiritual Brother Mahatma Ghandi demonstrated, nonresistance is the key to peace. Withdraw your support and BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT war mongers, wherever they may be.

Another wise man stated long ago, "As above, so below!" Such simplicity, such clarity, Mr. President, is the very essence of TRUTH!!

As a Christ, my view is Spiritual, not Political. I leave the political sphere to you. I trust you will see your duty well beyond the tremendous pressure and burden which has been placed upon your shoulders as a political leader of one of the most powerful Nations of this world.

May I expect a response to this letter?

My best to you,

Raymond Karczewski