Return to Website

St Brides Major, Ogmore-by-Sea & Southerndown Community Forum

Please feel free to use this webboard to ask questions or discuss issues which relate to these  villages.  Do not post unauthorised advertisements - these will be deleted without notice. 

Forum: St Brides Major, Ogmore-by-Sea & Southerndown Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: freeview reception

Sorry I took so long to reply to this, lost track of the site and only found it using a webcrawler on my own name. Yes it works however with the constantly changing channels amd getting the two signals (some of which are probably cancelling each other) One of my fav's was men and motors has this been pay per viewed or just mucked up cos of signal interference. Can't get bbc wales anymore unless I opt for anologue. Which is pretty naff compared to digital and its a real pain in windy weather signal loss for 10% of the program specially when your recording. Lose the plot and important bits, with anologue you would still get the idea even if the picture snowed up a bit and sound tracks were never lost. I'm right up top nearest house to quarry on railway view. was thinking of satelite dish just for free channels but the girl and boy have own tellies and digiboxes would I need one dish and signal splitter or three dishes one for each telly?
Tara for now
Spend my life fixing the car, repairing or uprading the computer, tumble dryer, washing machine, dong the garden stuff. I think I'm in the wrong job really.

Email  
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: freeview reception - by Ken Burt - Mar 21, 2007 9:01am
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: freeview reception - by mike - Feb 28, 2008 8:05pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com