Transformers Movie.com

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post up new messages about the upcomming Live Action Movie. Or what ever else.

Transformers Movie.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which Transformers would you like to see in the movie?

Personally I think the first Generation 1 characters that premierd on the first 3 episodes. Whith a few others like the constructicons and the triple changers.

Re: Which Transformers would you like to see in the movie?

First off.. I just found out tonight about this new movie being made. I have wished for years for something like this to happen. The movie should with out a doubt contain only the characters from the first season-16 episodes. I'm hearing it will be based more of the comic book however the G1 cartoon totally kicked butt. You got you origional Autobots and Dinobots against your origional Decepticons, Constructicons and maybe include the insecticons. I believe it was about 25 on each side.

Re: Which Transformers would you like to see in the movie?

The #1 fan of Transformers here and i would like to see all the 1st and 2nd generation characters in the film...and i would also love to have all the original voices in the new film too. The characters voices are just as important as their looks.

Re: Re: Which Transformers would you like to see in the movie?

Well, that's not gonna happen if Don Murphy has his way. He's only putting 6-8 transformers on each side into the first film he said. Other characters from G1 and G2 will show up in later films. I suppose in some way there will be a natural progression. Cybertron is to be prominently featured in the film, as well as the central domicile being earth. He said the film will be a Sci-fiction film targeted at 13-24 yr olds, being that if you get that "audience" "you get everyone". So the dialogue will not be like in the later Batman films. go to the DonMurphy.com website and read his comments. The main issue I think TF fans will have is that he is not too interested in the history of the Transformers, more the recent comic book epics from dreamwave and others.