Transformers Movie.com

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post up new messages about the upcomming Live Action Movie. Or what ever else.

Transformers Movie.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why the transformers movie was horrible and lets never talk about it again

...says the guy named after a major *Transformers: The Movie* character.

Seriously, i read somewhere that the original movie took about two years to make, but by my math that puts it right around the time *Transformers* was just being introduced in the United States (and essentially worldwide). That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, although it fits with something else i read (same source, actually), which is that the movie focused on a lot of new characters because the "old" characters hadn't actually debuted as of the time they were making the film. Admittedly, the marketing ploy of bringing in a whole new cast of characters is also logical, and may not be entirely wrong, either.

i, however, do like the flick, despite its flaws. And if you are one of only two or three fans of Transformers in a social situation where you're surrounded by lots of people who don't know and/or don't like Transformers, "Till all are one!" is a much "cooler" (meaning less obviously geeky) rallying cry than "Transform and roll out!"

Re: Why the transformers movie was horrible and lets never talk about it again

Your a fool....Transformers has always been about Transforming into a different phase...throughout the original series there was always new robots being introduced. I am the #1 fan of Transformers...no one has matched me and my passion the these spark driven robots....so before you start talking smack of the animation that blew away Akira or any other anime that was released in the 80's. The death of our favorite robots in The Original Transformers movie was the cost of the Cybertronian war and was a good lesson of war to the young generation. Sure i cried when Optimus Prime died but i got over it...and loved Rodimus Prime just as much...the young hot rod given the duty of leadership under great pressure....fantastic....the movie is truly a masterpiece of it's own. Watch it again and learn about your Cybertronian history....fool.