Online Bibel Forum
English Home | Other languages
Any questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail: "Contact

Online Bible Forum (European Languages)

Welcom to the Online Bible users Forum!
Please observe the following guidlines when posting a message.
  • No anonymous posts please. You must enter a valid e-mail address.
  • No theology discussions. Topics must be related to the Online Bible software program as presented on www.onlinebible.org

Switch to Dutch forum  - Switch to German forum

Online Bible Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Online Bible for Apple

Hi there, I am a big fan of OB and use it as my only tool for Bible study and sermon preparation. I have recently acquired Apple products and would like to know whether thr program is available for the I-pad and the I-mac. Thank you. Pierre Toerien

Re: Online Bible for Apple

Online Bible runs on an iMac with OS X after installing Wine on the Mac and using the special Online Bible Wine edition DVD.

Wine is an open source project which makes it possible to run Windows software under Mac OS X and/or Linux. It remains within the Mac OS X and can be used in combination with other Mac applications

Re: Online Bible for Apple

I have been running Online Bible f successfully on Macintosh computers for years. This was a Power PC version and did not need any other program such as 'Wine'. I am presently using OS X 10.6.8, but find that the new OS X 10.7 Lion will not work with Power PC. I am surprised and disappointed to find that, if I upgrade, I will have to descend to a Windows environment to keep using Online Bible.