Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: USPTA Convention Fellowship

Article:
Dear Danny, Glad to hear from you. Let me know the dates for the southern CA. fellowship meeting. I will post the information to our site and also put it in our newsletter email. Yes, I am praying for you and your family. Give my regards to your daughter. I enjoyed getting to know your family during my trip to visit you last summer.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Hi Everyone:

Just a belated update on the USPTA National Convention Fellowship. We were very pleased to see 27 people attend the two meetings with sixteen attending the first meeting which I was able to attend. It is great to see how God has moved in this area as last year there were only 6 of us. It was also great to see that National President Joe Thompson and National Board Vice President Dave Porter also took time out from their busy schedules to attend our fellowship and voice their support of this ministry and it's importance.

I will be arranging a tennis fellowship get together for the Southern California chapter around the Thanksgiving holiday. Stay tuned here for more details if you live in the CA area.

On a personal note please pray for me as my father pasted away about a year and a half ago and now it is looking as my mother will be leaving this world soon as well to join my father and the Lord in eternity. It has been and will be a tough new year for me.

God Bless;

Danny